• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC/Recruiting]The Gods Themselves

Angcuru

First Post
To other players:

What is the focus for your deity? I.E. What domain? I don't want to pick one that someone already has.

Ferrix

Explorer
It depends upon the day, but usually I can post about once a day, sometimes quite a bit more than that, sometimes I'm gone for a couple days in a row.

RobotRobotI

First Post
Angcuru said:
To other players:

What is the focus for your deity? I.E. What domain? I don't want to pick one that someone already has.

My deity is a 25Fighter with the Earth domain. He's also got a slight bent towards plantness.

silentspace

First Post
I'm thinking Fighter 1/Sorcerer 2/Human Paragon 3/Spellsword 3/Eldritch Knight 10. Not sure what to take for last 6 levels.

Weak physically, but uses polymorph or shapechange in battle. Lesser Diety of War.

Thanee

First Post
I'm going to bow out, I'm not really that big a fan of epic/divine levels (and don't really know the rules for them well either), anyways. :)

AMG can then play his "diet soda". :p

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I'd really love to play the Lesser Diety of Water.

As an additional plus, we won't have two almost equal characters that way. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
AMG can then play his "diet soda". :p

Bah! I've only been playing a large amount of Water based characters lately because the games keep dying before they get anywhere. I figure its best to load up on the concept in different ways and maybe one will survive. :D

...besides, everyone uses Fire, that's boring. :p

So I guess this means I actually have to work this out in more detail...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads