(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

The frown is probably to make him more "gritty", I guess. His hand-wraps are interesting - I think the AI assumes "monk" when you say "robes", but I kind of like them. If you put "wizard's robes" it automatically makes them old men with big beards and pointy hats, so that was out. I like the idea that the robes are more of an over-coat and he wears plain, unbleached fabrics underneath, like it shows. But yeah, I wonder why he's so grumpy?
Heh, yeah, I figured it was about the 'gritty' descriptor. That's why I made the joke. I noticed the wrappings underneath as well. Maybe that's just for warmth....or for having on hand to tend wounds - he can just unwind some and administer first aid, lol.

In any case, I think it's the best rendition of Morgan!

I already have an image for Escella. And I prefer that it isn't cartoonish:
escella-bok-png.118276

I like Vairar in all incarnations. On the other hand, he's not hard to draw...except he shouldn't have long elven ears, he was mutilated at the camp. Those are easily removed by any drawing program

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I like Vairar in all incarnations. On the other hand, he's not hard to draw...except he shouldn't have long elven ears, he was mutilated at the camp. Those are easily removed by any drawing program
Right. I thought he was missing ears, but it seemed a bit... grisly. He's not missing them, though, right? They've been "cropped" short?

Right. I thought he was missing ears, but it seemed a bit... grisly. He's not missing them, though, right? They've been "cropped" short?
Well...elf, camp prisoner in orc tribe...I don't give his ears too much chance...but I never went into too many details, too grisly to contemplate. There are lots of implications in the backstory

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Extra feat at level 1, definitely human. She has darkvision as a Shadow Magic class feature. That might be the cause of confusion.
I have this feeling that we've gone over this once before. Apparently I STILL think of her as a half-elf for some reason. Just stuck in my head. She WORKS for a half-elf (Kelson) but I'm not sure why that would make my brain go there.

Remove ads