(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Starting to work on resolving the round. Hey, a little poll: Who here uses the "dark mode" (black background instead of white)? I just tried it for the first time, and I like it (other than my GM-blocks - the spoiler blocks within it wind up black-font on grey background, which I find hard to read, so I think I'll pull them out of the GM-block.)

Also, @MetaVoid - "Vairar Move: AU12 (yes, I realize I probably trigger OA)" You're in luck - ORB5 got the orc with "shocking grasp" so he can't take OAs...

Yeah, I use dark mode. You have to select the text in the GM blocks that are also in spoiler blocks to see them. I thought about reporting it in meta but was distracted I think.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I used it before, when the forums changed I didn't bother. And it iz better on the phone except for yellow text

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Ok, looks like the only issue is with spoilers in the GM blocks having black text on a black background. Maybe if you do a color tag inside of the spoiler to rock white or light grey text?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
You might consider ways to up your AC :( maybe just shield spell? mage armor?

I now have just barely enough gold to get a breastplate. But his AC is actually 15 when dual wielding. Shield spell isn't a ranger spell, and mage armor wouldn't be better than what I'm wearing, really. More Dex is about the only other way.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
@KahlessNestor You wrote that your Hunter's Mark "faded" but isn't the DC just 10? (Half the damage taken, minimum 10, so 22 damage would be the minimum to make the dc11. You took 19 high). You got a 14 and a 12. Should be fine.

Right. Thanks for catching that. Been playing too much Savage Worlds and must have thought it was an opposed check LOL I fixed it on my character tracker. Also fixed my AC.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
With two players in single digits and third one on one against the orc, i'd say the encounter went perfect. The dogs performed badly, low damage, almost no hits and no one prone...

I was particularly pleased to be able to use my Hordebreaker abilities. Just wish I'd hit more. But it took the dogs out quick, at least.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases