(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Wow, sorry, I stopped receiving notifications...

So...I'm obviously all for Daggerfordians - if we transfer, I'd ask to transfer Vairar as-is - I have other characters waiting, but this one was not played enough :)

Sorry to hear about Covid trouble :( I hope you, @FitzTheRuke get better. I know you said Covid cure doesn't help, but there may be symptomatic cures? Good luck anyhow.

Nominally, we have only score or so of death cases...but it is mostly due to poor testing, not the real status :(

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, general consensus is to keep this game going. I like it. It might be the best fit for PBP (being more episodic than the 5e Adventure Hardcovers, which I estimate would actually take around 10 years to run the whole things at the rate PBP moves. Seriously.)

I will try to get this round rolled ASAP. Sorry for all the delays.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry that took so long, gang. It wasn't even a particularly hard round to resolve (I've had a LOT worse) - it's just that every time I set myself to do it, something came up again and again. I started to lose morale, I can't lie. Anyway, hopefully, if you're all still with me, I'll get this game moving at a reasonable pace again. (It should be easier when I put my other game on pause - soon. I'm gonna finish up to a good stopping point first.)

There's a lot of this story left to tell, so I hope you're all with me!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
No worries. Though I'm pretty sure we're going to have to retreat back to the manor after this fight to lick our wounds. I wasn't quite sure what to do with my next round, but I think it's time to go all in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases