(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Neurotic : I'm not sure what you are saying in the IC post to me. I think you are mistaken.

Let me see... looks like he's trying to say that you can't shoot a stone through the Wall of Force. While that seems objectively true, it seems to me that there's not much reason that you can't sling a stone over it. (I don't imagine sling stones travel terribly linear at the best of times). Now, obviously, the Wall provides quite a bit of cover. Probably total cover for the Orc Claw, but probably only +5 AC for the Ogress. So Tommi can hit the Ogress. There'd be no Sneak Attack from allies (no one counts as "adjacent" to the Ogress, what with the wall in the way) but Tommi did take the time to find some cover to hide in last round, and he's way beyond the Ogress' passive perception. She's aware he's over there somewhere, but not exactly where he disappeared behind the brush beside the rock. Done.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
My bad -- sorry. I'm fine also if the attack is simply spoiled. No harm, no foul. I'm still heading towards the sniper, not hiding, but on the other side of the road now.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
With a range of 30'? That seemed to be a bit of a stretch. I need to be using the sling in order to have the SA bonus on damage (I could throw the stone at 60' but that then means I don't have sneak attack).

gargoyleking

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry -- I thought we spoke about the possibility of hitting another camp.
Never seen that for Halfling luck! Impressive.

We did, but that might have been a bit presumptive on our parts. Dandin's down to 1 1st and 1 2nd slot, low on health and no inpiration until he gets a full rest.

I think we might have assumed a smaller force of just orcs. There was no "They have an ogre with a pet grizzly".

Remove ads