(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Kobold Stew That skirmisher ability is a bit tough to use properly in PBP. Because it says "ends its turn", the best way for it to work is for you to use it at the beginning of your turn, if you didn't use your reaction to halve-damage (say, if you're missed), and you've got a monster beside you. Think of it as early-round-bonus-movement. So in this case, you used Uncanny Dodge instead.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@MetaVoid & @Neurotic I just need Vairar and the NPCs done to roll the round. I think Vairar has to roll 3 concentration checks to keep the spirit guardians going. They did a nice bit of damage!

Sgt Ryallan got pretty beat-up himself! Ol'Sooty is on the way, though!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
quick question to clarify: post IC 2100 says Tommi is "down" -- is that Prone? (I think prone if the boar hit him, but this seems to be just the pike). Thanks.

And, of course, congrats all on 2100.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'm sorry, jmuchiello, I just don't see what you are looking at. Post 2100 says "down" (which I think = prone), but I don't see it explicitly in 2100 or 2101.

In any case, I should have been clearer: the question was directed at the DM.

If he is prone, then I want to know how that works alongside the Skirmisher ability.

OOC:
SKIRMISHER
Starting at 3rd level, you are difficult to pin down during
a fight. You can move up to half your speed as a reaction
when an enemy ends its turn within 5 feet of you. This
movement doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks.

I see three possibilities:
(a) Skirmisher cannot be used while prone.
(b) He can move 7.5' (half move of the half move allowed), but is still prone. If so, is he still within the Pike's range? i.e. would there be a need to disengage still to avoid an opportunity atytack?
(c) He can stand and move 7.5', and is no longer prone. Again, it is not clear to me if this is now outside the range for an opp. attack.

Seeing that this is very likely Tommi's last round, I want to be clear of his options. :D

Remove ads