(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If you cover the closer worg instead, fire could be focused on another and couple of us could run toward the prisoners

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I think that's a nice plan. Alternatively, create the fog a little further away, hopefully drawing some enemies while we move around. (Of course, a well-aimed pebble into the bushes in the distance may have the same effect.)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
It might buy us a round, as they work their way out of the fog (presumably not knowing from which direction its attacker comes, even assuming they make the leap to magic immeidately.) Will definitely spread things out.

I'm going with fog against one worg, closest one. Vairar will go toward the prisoners after that. But he can wait until everyone shoots it first, if it drops down fog can go elsewhere.

I believe the idea is to prevent gnolls from killing them without protection?
Why would they do that? For all they know we are just highwaymen trying to kill them. Taking actions that don't save their own lives in the event we are interested in the prisoners makes no sense. I don't think Gnolls are known for their dedication to "the cause" above their dedication to "staying alive".

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
They may not be, but would any of us think the same way or risk the prisoners on a hunch?
I wouldn't rush in, risking life and limb for unknown humans who might be highwaymen fir all we know. But I can see it the other way

Remove ads