(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It works for me. I mentioned at the start of the last fight that the shield is on unless otherwise stated. So, yes, the shield is up (as I said, he learned from that orc encounter :p )

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm sure we are all eagerly digesting the news about OneD&D.

If anyone is wondering what it means for this game, I will answer:

Only one thing: I will try again (I had given up) to remember Inspiration. It's not that I didn't like it, just that I never remember it. As such, I am going to implement the rule that you gain it on a nat20 from any d20 "Test". That said, because of the way PBP works, I often get you all to volunteer to roll ability checks in case I want to ask for one (just to skip the back-and-forth and save time). I don't use them in cases where I wouldn't have asked for them (I use them only to narrate fluff, not for actual ruling on success or failure).

SO... I will only award Inspiration for 20's rolled on ability checks if I use the result. To make that easier for you, you can assume that any time you roll a 20, you gain Inspiration (if you already have it, you can give it away. If you don't specify who, I will do it). I will let you know if the check did not apply (I think this will be rare enough not to be a big deal).

To get us started, I am going to award everyone Inspiration now. You all have it! Try not to forget to use your inspiration!

It'll come out. I'll look at it. I'll consider buying it if a lot of people are playing it and I want to play with them. In the past I've bought too many RPGs I never played. As I said, older, perhaps wiser.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases