(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Yes, but I don't remember what we hope to accomplish in these places other than killing any freeloaders there.

And I am waiting on whatever Escella found in the bedrooms.

On page 120 we discuss the options, conclusion was to "kill two birds with one stone" - check the orc fort and go after the gnolls.
We tried the fort :) now we're going after the gnolls.

More details are back in the pages.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This happens to me every day - I sit down to write a post updating one of my games, but while flipping between ENWorld screens I spot some dumb argument, get myself involved, and then when I finally break free, I see that my laptop needs to go on the charger, and I've got to get ready for work... rinse and repeat.

I don't know how you folks are sharing treasure or if you have someone who tracks treasure. From other PbPs I've played, it's never clear who's taking what loot. I'd like 50gp for Arcane lock, the pearl ring for Identify and, if we are splitting treasure, any gems that I could potentially use for spell components.

I'm going to put my name beside the stuff I'm taking - unless someone else wants it instead - since I'm the newcomer, Morgan won't argue.
Anything on the list below that doesn't get claimed, I'm going to assume nobody wanted it and I'll track it on my character sheet so we don't have to go through 100 pages of OOC thread to remember what treasure we got.

So:
[Tommi]Potion of Greater Healing 2d4+4
[Tommi]Potion of Diminution
[Lionel]Magical Dagger +1
[Morgan]Shaving kit
[Morgaon]Spell book (trapped)
[Morgan]Encoded Journal of a Red Wizard
[Morgan]Black Pearl Ring worth 250gp
a wig
greatcoat
[whole party]2500gp (277gp 7sp 7cp each)
Rich Merchant's clothes

Last edited:

Remove ads