• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Shackled City Gestalt Campaign (Full)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Vargo said:
Was Miss Gretchyn a halfling woman? Who would match about the same age that Telenor was at when he stayed at the orphanage?

There is only one response to this that is appropriate...

Aw, f**k.

Okay, let's call Miss Gretchyn an old elven woman, shall we?

Thanks for pointing out my glaring oversight. :eek: If I ever do stuff like this again, I really do appreciate you guys letting me know.

Thanks again.

Erekose13

Explorer
posted! oh Jeremy, by the end of my post I had advanced things through the day, let me know if you want me to scale that back, ie if you have something planned for the rest of the day that i skipped over.

Vargo

First Post
jeremy_dnd said:
Okay, let's call Miss Gretchyn an old elven woman, shall we?

Well, it would have worked as a halfling, if she had been a very young halfing woman when she started working at the orphanage... :D

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Okay, guys, we have a small hiccup in the campaign. Sorry about that. I got delayed with a couple small surprises, here at home. I will post for everyone, though, either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

Vargo

First Post
jeremy_dnd said:
Okay, guys, we have a small hiccup in the campaign. Sorry about that. I got delayed with a couple small surprises, here at home. I will post for everyone, though, either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

Don't sweat it. We just had a emergency with our cat - he went into diabetic shock, but it looked like a stroke to me. Almost thought we lost him, but he's doing fine now. Kept me away from the 'net for a bit, though.

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Okay, guys. I'm just waiting for posts from rangerjohn and Ghostknight. If either of you cannot post, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ghostknight

First Post
jeremy_dnd said:
Okay, guys. I'm just waiting for posts from rangerjohn and Ghostknight. If either of you cannot post, please let me know.

Thanks!

Sorry about that - I am an orthodox Jew and it was passover - no usage of the computer!

So a warning in advance - I will again be away from the computer Sat-Tues, shabbat and the last two days of passover (although I will try to catch up with posts on Sunday).

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Ghostknight said:
Sorry about that - I am an orthodox Jew and it was passover - no usage of the computer!

So a warning in advance - I will again be away from the computer Sat-Tues, shabbat and the last two days of passover (although I will try to catch up with posts on Sunday).

Hey, no problem, I understand. Take your time, and see you on the boards when you're all set! :D

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Something I should have addressed earlier, but neglected to even think about. Although the text in my last post was not that graphic I felt like I should place a "spoiler" warning around it, just in case.

If this isn't an issue with anyone, I won't worry about it and be as graphic as I like. But if anyone does I will make sure to include warnings, or even remove such descriptions entirely.

Let me know what you think, and what your preference may be. This is your game, too, so whatever you would enjoy more.

Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads