OOC: The hunt for the blue palace (Troika!/Yoon-Suin, full for now).

tuffghost12

Ghostly Tuft
First off — Thanks for running this adventure for us!!
I really liked it! It has a unique flavor that's not commonly seen in D&D, or most RPGs for that matter. It's weird in the best way possible.

Then, you say the word "dungeon" and I'm so tempted to continue exploring just to get a peek inside...
But, sadly, I think it's best if I sit out.

As everyone likely noticed, I have a hard time being constant with a play-by-post. I just tend to get tangle up with other things and forget to engage with the adventure. So this is where I part ways!

Thanks again for running the adventure. And it was a pleasure playing with you all!

👋👋

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
First off — Thanks for running this adventure for us!!
I really liked it! It has a unique flavor that's not commonly seen in D&D, or most RPGs for that matter. It's weird in the best way possible.

Then, you say the word "dungeon" and I'm so tempted to continue exploring just to get a peek inside...
But, sadly, I think it's best if I sit out.

As everyone likely noticed, I have a hard time being constant with a play-by-post. I just tend to get tangle up with other things and forget to engage with the adventure. So this is where I part ways!

Thanks again for running the adventure. And it was a pleasure playing with you all!

Thank you again for taking part, and I appreciate your honesty. You played Miu to the hilt!

For those who may be curious: this adventure took 3 sessions of 3 hours each to complete in real life. It took us a bit more than 3 months here. It is a bit discouraging...

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Okay! I just re-looked at the Blue Palace module. I remembered there being about 45-50 rooms. That's how many rooms there are on the first floor, there are well over 100 rooms in total. We aren't doing that by play by post, nuh-huh!

I know that @tuffghost12 will be leaving and that @Fradak is probably too busy to commit to arc 2, but I also have a potential recruit for round 2, if you are interested (and if I am interested... I'm still of two minds on that).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Well, if you don't want to search the Blue Palace, I'm fine with having found it and going back to the city to show off to Dubi Gan's patron. He could get busy with something else and never make it back.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ha, I posted in the IC thread before reading the options here. :)

I loved this game, and that is true of both the Troika system (easy and straightforward, while also increasing the risks in a fun way) and the narrative. Some encounters could've been expanded on as far as I'm concerned (such as the hag returning for the hand), but like ruffghost12 said, they were all suitably weird in a very good way.

I'm down for continuing in any way, or perhaps playing Pinpehlu in another Yoon-Suin game if that fits you better. I'm also pretty much unavailable for the following weeks (starting this weekend) so I'm fine with starting/continuing after the holidays.

Remove ads