• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Turmoil in Ghelspad [Scarred Lands] (FULL 5/5)

Torillan

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Oh! I love the Scarred Lands! Is there still room?

Yes! Thanks for joining. This game is now full. Go ahead and make up a character (see first post for details) and post it in the Rogue's GAllery I've set up (see link in my sig). Any questions just post here. I try to check daily so I should get responses out quickly.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Torillan said:
By the way, before I forget, go ahead and take maximum hit points for each level. This may come in handy especially if we only have the four characters.

And barbarian proves to be a wise choice for our main brick. I'll adjust the rogues gallery version.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I'll post him tomorrow when I'm done him. he's a Half Elf Druid. He's from the Skulos family (Efritti scions) While he is not a sorcerer he has the families natural bend towards fire magic (Elemental Focus i think it's called from the wizard/sorcerer/bard book.)
Has a light horse for an animal companion.
Chaotic Neutral if it makes a difference to anyone.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Torillan said:
-NO magic items to start with, HOWEVER, Masterwork Items are OK.
Are potions falling under magic items for this. Potions of CWL would be handy.

Torillan said:
Here is the current list of players & their characters:
Hammerhead - Lydia Sitarak (Human Necromacer 3)
Paxus - Torvin the Scribe (Mountain Dwarf Conjurer 3)
ferretguy - Soleril Quilserve (Dark Elf Monk/Rogue 1/1)
Voadam - Harl Gurrol (Mountain Dwarf Barbarian 3)
Argent Silvermage - Ashcroft Skulos (Half-Elf Druid 3)

See the Rogue's Gallery postings for more details.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
ferretguy said:
Looks a little short on front line fighters....of course not that anything should be able to get by me and my cousin... :D
Actualy I'm designing Ashcroft to be very melee oriented. next level he will switch animal companions and get something mean.

Torillan

First Post
ferretguy said:
Looks a little short on front line fighters....of course not that anything should be able to get by me and my cousin... :D

I think you guys should be alright. The conjurer will help with summonings to even odds somewhat, but overall I think you guys can handle it. That's part of why I give max HP for each level, to sort of make up for no magic items to start. As I said in the first post, I will be using the Leveled Treasure rules from Dragon mag, so any Masterwork weapons your character inherited could have powers to be "awakened" as time goes on. Just let me know if you have something that you'd like to work on. I'll explain how it works then.

Voadam

Legend
Argent Silvermage said:
I'll post him tomorrow when I'm done him. he's a Half Elf Druid. He's from the Skulos family (Efritti scions) While he is not a sorcerer he has the families natural bend towards fire magic (Elemental Focus i think it's called from the wizard/sorcerer/bard book.)
Has a light horse for an animal companion.
Chaotic Neutral if it makes a difference to anyone.

Torillian is allowing FRCS feats so bloodline of fire might be worth considering to fit this fire concept.

Voadam

Legend
Torillan said:
I think you guys should be alright. The conjurer will help with summonings to even odds somewhat, but overall I think you guys can handle it. That's part of why I give max HP for each level, to sort of make up for no magic items to start. As I said in the first post, I will be using the Leveled Treasure rules from Dragon mag, so any Masterwork weapons your character inherited could have powers to be "awakened" as time goes on. Just let me know if you have something that you'd like to work on. I'll explain how it works then.

That dwarven rune covered masterwork greatsword that Harl inherited from his grandfather is something he would like to work on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads