Oops!We're in the Elemental Chaos!(Up next:Everyone)

Redclaw

First Post
Devastation kneels down to catch his breath. I could use some healing as well, he says with little emotion. They proved a little more resilient than I had hoped.

[sblock=ooc] Dev is at 69/131, needing 62 hit points back with surges that restore 32 each. I could just do 2 surges, as I doubt the 5d6+5 would actually get the 30 difference. I'm fine either way.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Sharm Brassback, Minotaur Battlerager Fighter L20 - Dreadnought Paragon Path

Sharm gins broadly at Devastation, a disconcerting sight to say the least(!), and says, "Yes, but just think how THEY feel about it. Or, rather, how they would feel, if they could feel anything at all now."

Victim

First Post
Senara nibbles on the elven bread. "Thanks." She looks up at the two minotaurs, "Oh? I didn't it was like that between you two... :)"

"More seriously, I think we should avoid unnecessary delays at the moment - we don't want Sxaraneen to bring any more of his forces to bear against us."

Leif

Adventurer

"Like that? Like what?" says Sharm. And then, suddenly, comes the dawn. "Now just wait a cottonpicking minute, sister! You know better than that! Why, I was ..... just ....." Sharm blushes intensely and turns away. But he immediately returns to get his healing! "You'll still help me, won'tcha cuz? No matter what that crazy wench says."

As stated in OOC, Sharm spends two healing surges as rapidly as possible for 72hp.

Initiative: 25 Sharm's init. for 2nd combat. Sharm's init. for 2nd combat. (1d20+16=25)

[sblock="cottonpicking"]It's a southern thing. Don't worry about it. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
"Ha, your just jealous I've always felt dead sorry fer ye poor hornless folks. Its no kinda life." Brudd manages between bites of feybread.

"Cheers Kozaar, good stuff. Speakin of sharin' the wealth can anyone use this?" The Minotaur holds out a pulseing ruby the size of a fist.

OOC:Init 22.

[sblock=Healing used]Brudd expends his last Healing Word upon himself, I am fairly sure he still has one left though I will double check expends two healing surges and used Bastion of Health on Eiran so that he can recover 7hp over his surge value. [/sblock]

[sblock=Free loot!]Brudd also has a Power Jewel from page 176 of the Adventurer's Vault which I have realized he cannot actually use as it requires an encounter power of 3rd level or lower. If anyone can use it they are welcome to it, first come first served I figure. :D[/sblock]

[sblock=Rolls]Init (1d20+16=22) Healing Word (5d6+5=27) Bastion of Health (1d6+5=7) [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

"What, Brudd? You didn't save a healing spell for your favorite cousin?" "Never mind, don't need 'em anyway." ;)
:D

OOC: As I compute Sharm's hp, currently he has the full complement of 145hp. [+5 temp, but those went away when the fight ended, right?]

Last edited:

Remove ads