Oops!We're in the Elemental Chaos!(Up next:Everyone)

Halford

First Post
[sblock=Ahhh!]Ahh! I did not realize that Kozaar was that badly injured! Can I use the Healing Word I was holding to use on Sharm on him Ata? I am sure Brudd would have known he was in a bad way even though I missed it. You will see in the IC thread me enquiring of Leif whether he wanted me to use my minor to healing word him as I had not expended my minor.

Perfectly understandable if you want me to wait until my next turn though.

If I can use it he heals 22 + surge value.Healing Word on Kozaar (5d6+5=22) [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=Halford]I'm sorry Half, but I'm playing the bad guys after all. I think the mistake was made and after all, Brudd himself might have missed his injuries to focus on the Goristro, right?
It's not so bad, if Kozaar doesn't make the save this round, you can heal him on the next, he's not going to die.
Heh. A leader's role is one of responsibility, I know...[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
[SBLOCK=Ata]Not bad at all really, Kozaar just looses a turn effectively. I just feel bad for missing it in my check of the status chart. Still folks need to holler for healing to.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
The Hell Hound breathes fire again in the direction of Kozaar, but the dragonborn manages to evade the flame.
The othr Hell Hound moves and explodes in a flame that reaches Sharm and Eiran too, but only Feather can't evade it.

View attachment 37956

[sblock=initiative and status, Round 6]
Devastation misses, Senara hits.
The Goristro stands and charges Sharm. Brudd get an OA but misses. The Goristro hits and deals 26 dmg, pushes Sharm 2 squares, and knocks him prone.

The Goristro's dead. Kozaar takes 17 dmg and is unconscious.
...but he makes his death saving throw and regains 44 hp.
Both Hell hounds recharge one power. Feather takes 9 more dmg.

NOTE:THE BLUE SQUARE MARKS THE AREA MADE INTO DIFFICULT TERRAIN BY THE ICE STORM
THE RUBBLE IN SQUARES F7-F8-G7-G8 MARK DIFFICULT TERRAIN

-Fire Archon 1
-Devastation HP:69/131, HP:7/8, AP:1 SW:1 +7, Marked by Fire Archon 2 [sblock=expended]Hounding Strike, Dimming Blow, Fool's opportunity, From the Shadows, Infernal wrath[/sblock]
-Senara HP:108/108, HS:8/9, AP:1 SW:1 +4 AC,Ref TENT[sblock=expended]Prismatic Burst,Winter's Wrath, Mesmeric Hold, Shield[/sblock]
-Goristro
-Sharm HP:98/145+5t, HS:13/14, AP:1 SW:1 Prone[sblock=expended]Relentless Assailant, Crushing Blow, Anvil of Doom, Boggling smash[/sblock]
-Eiran HP:78/109, HS:9/9, AP:1 SW:1 [sblock=expended]Shield, Prismatic Burst, Crushing Titan's Fist, Storm Cage, Ice Storm[/sblock]
-Brudd HP:79/131 HS:10/11, AP:0 SW:1, +1 AC and Ref TSNT [sblock=expended]Mantle of Glory, Boots of the fencing Master, Sentinel Strike, Strenghten the Faithful, Divine Fortune, Healing word, Battle Cry, Warpriest strategyBattle Pyres, Couter of second chances[/sblock]
-Fire Archon 2 -171 hp, Prone
-Rockfire Dreadnought
-Azer 1
-Azer 2
-Fire Giant -142 hp, ongoing radiant 5(save)
-Kozaar HP:-2/159, HS:12/15, AP:1 SW:1, [sblock=Expended]Dragon Breath, Come and Get it, Unbreakable, Crumpling slam, Vorpal tornado[/sblock]
-Feather HP:15/98, ongoing 10 fire dmg(save), Prone
-Hell Hound 1 -102 hp
-Hell Hound 2 -168 hp, BLIND (save), Prone, Marked by Kozaar
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Victim

First Post
Senara retreats away from the flanking hellhound, and drives a barrage of visions and hallucinations into the archon's mind. If its defeated before she can attack, then she'll turn her power on the hellhound near her fallen ally instead.

[sblock=Action]Move Action I13

Standard: Illusionary Ambush target Fire Archon 2: Dazed UENT if miss (no CA).Roll Lookup

1d20+20; 1d20+20; 1d6+12 → [16,20] = (36)
1d20+20; 1d20+20; 1d6+12 → [1,20] = (21)
1d20+20; 1d20+20; 1d6+12 → [4,12] = (16)

36 versus Will, 16 psychic damage to archon, -2 to attacks UENT, -2 next attack from psychic lock.

If the archon is dead on her turn, then attack Hell Hound 2 instead. And attack is 38, since it's not prone.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]

HP 108/108. 8/9. AP 1.

[sblock=Powers used]

Shield, E
Prophecy of Doom, E
Prismatic Burst, E
Mesmeric Hold, E
Winter's Wrath, E

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Seeing the dragonborn succumb to the fire archon's blade, Devastation steps to the side and attacks both enemies.

[sblock=ooc] Yikes. Not liking being alone against two enemies...
Move action: shift to K4
Standard Action: Blood Squall vs. hellhound and fire archon, hit AC 33 twice for 9 damage and 15 ongoing damage (save ends). Dang, I haven't rolled above a 10 in several rounds. :erm:
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Sharm Brassback, Minotaur Battlerager Fighter L20 - Dreadnought Paragon Path

Sharm is still in a bad way. As much as he wants to take a moment and catch his breath, he knows that there is still much work to be done. Sharm will use his Second Wind now, as he moves to N13, and attack the hellhound with his At-Will Crushing Surge, to gain 5 temp hp. (he hopes.)

Attack=32
Damage=18
1d20+21=32, 2d8+9=18

Sharm's Healing Surge Value = 36

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Brudd moves up and swings his radiant blade at the archon, slamming it through the creatures form with a satisfied grunt as Devestation feels himself empowered by the might of Kord.

"Heal me downed comrade that he may fight on Boss!" The Minotaur roars and holy light suffuses Kozaar's form awakening the Dragonborn to join the fray once again.

OOC: Devestation gain + 6 to hit the Archon and Kozaar heals 26 + surge value.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Move = Move to M6.
Standard = Righteous Brand, grants Devestation +6 to hit the Archon.
Minor = Healing Word on Kozaar for 26 + surge value.
Righteous Brand +6 to Devestation to hit. (1d20+23=35, 1d12+16=25) Healing Word (5d6+5=26) [/sblock]

Remove ads