• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

oots 665

Grymar

Explorer
The last 220 or so strips may have been frustrating for some, but I would say that the overall story is better as a result.

END COMMUNICATION

I couldn't agree more.

I wonder if people who say that are anticipating the story leading to frustration (a good thing) or are really annoyed and think that this is all pointless (a bad thing).

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I guess jokes about how disgusting full-frontal male nudity is just fall flat with me nowadays...

Same here. I especially hate that only male nudity is "funny." I still recall an episode of Conan O'brien where two dudes, supposedly audience members, ran on stage and got naked for no apparent reason. Oh wait...because that's "funny." I wasn't finding his show funny by then anyway, and that was kind of the "last straw" where I stopped watching.

That being said, I was reminded of Haley's statement from an earlier comic, "I'm sure Durkon can fix that, too." :)

Perhaps it's time for another intermission. I've been waiting over 360 strips for Milk Dudes' allies to raise the Dudes and seek revenge on Pop Corn and his gang. If Roy can be raised, so can the Milk Dudes, assuming no one's emptied the trash receptacles at the back of the theater.

C_M2008

First Post
Perhaps it's time for another intermission. I've been waiting over 360 strips for Milk Dudes' allies to raise the Dudes and seek revenge on Pop Corn and his gang. If Roy can be raised, so can the Milk Dudes, assuming no one's emptied the trash receptacles at the back of the theater.

Um Milk Dudes was allied with the Popcorn and Soda. I think the Pizza got him.

Anyway a way over due res. I suspect(and hope) the next book(as this should be near the end of the 4th) is the last.

Urbannen

First Post
I just had a thought: when Vaarsuvius recovers, he is not going to be able to prepare her spells because all his spellbooks are on a small island whose location is probably both far away and difficult to find.

I just had a thought: when Vaarsuvius recovers, he is not going to be able to prepare her spells because all his spellbooks are on a small island whose location is probably both far away and difficult to find.
Unless. . .

1. Like V's familiar, spellbooks just pop in when you need them/think of them as a play on how they are always around but PCs don't really think of the implications of having them around.

2. Hinjo and the Azurites have some spares they can loan him/her.

3. The ancient elven fortress that the Azurites have taken refuge at has some spellbooks locked away somewhere.

Nymrohd

First Post
Spellbooks pop up? Heck wizards in my campaigns always spent tons of gold safeguarding their spellbooks (because they knew I'd have them stolen otherwise).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads