Opening in the What Rough Beast d20 Cthulhu game!

The Crimster

First Post
Due to some recent loss of life in the What Rough Beast game, I am in need of another warm body. I had at one point a list of interested players (and as a matter of fact, one recently posted on the OOC board) but I thought it better to do it this way. Interest comes and goes - so the first person who is really interested is in.

You should be able to:

* Make a character as per the rules listed in the OOC thread (use the dice bot, please!). Email it to the email address in my profile. A brief background is needed - the more detailed the better of course. If you want to - there is an Iconic character that you can 'take over' - the part of Kristof Faulken. Check him out in the Rogue's Gallery board.

* Post at least every other day, perhaps more.

* Be interested in the genre of modern horror, and know how to roleplay.

* Know what has transpired thus far in the game!

Slight preference given to those that have posted on the OOC thread, of course. Thanks!

Spoof

First Post
Randy Morison

And anyone wanting to play the dead fat guy with a bullet hole in his head. there is now an opening for you.

Thats right Jim, now you to can play the blubbering peice of rotting whale flesh lying on the study floor convlusing in death.

Yas but how much would this coust you, you might ask. Well it can all be yours for the low low price of your soul. Yes that right you read correct folks. No mone down, no intrest. Hell you do not even have to pay a single penny as long as you live. Payment will be extracted after your death.

So just hink of it, You get all the benifits of playing a doomed NPC with none of the strings attached. No long nights, no off camera moments to worry about. And all this can be your NOW. Just sign on the dotted line.

What? You have non eof your blood handy, well we have the solution to that right here. Just step this way, and put your finger in this hole and press the buton. Instant pin prick to assist you in purchasing your very own Shotgun weilding NPC of DOOM

All sales final, no refunds, return, or exchanges. upon death no resurection or final salvation.

And no small print ;)
Muahahahaha
stab.gif

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
*Sigh*

You know everyone says that about me. One day I will find the imposter who is allways running around as me making people think that. And when I do I swear I will EAT HIM.

Ummm, tasts like clams.

Oh, and speaking of eating stuff, I was drinking a coke yesterday and noticed a funny/bitter taste and a little hard bump on my tounge. Well it turs out it was an ant. So did anyone else know that ants had a bitter taste?

Dammit there he goes again ;)

(for those who missed it highlight the second post to read the fine print :) )

Last edited:

Remove ads