• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Operation: Power Level Gary

FoxWander

Adventurer
Forgot to update on Sunday. Guess I'll wait another tenday to re-update.

The Colonel continues to gain on the third spot but number one pulls ever further away. Gary needs another birthday boost!

Attachments

• GaryChart.jpg
    GaryChart.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 67

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What I need is for enough people to to make posts I'm willing to shell out XP for- the past 3 times I've tried to XP the Col., I get that "You must spread..." message.

SOMEBODY BE WITTY! NOW!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
BTW, I don't think anyone is keeping track of this, but I wouldn't be surprised to find the OP in this thread had the most XP for a single post. It's practically a page in and of itself.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
What I need is for enough people to to make posts I'm willing to shell out XP for- the past 3 times I've tried to XP the Col., I get that "You must spread..." message.

SOMEBODY BE WITTY! NOW!

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little [frak]ed up maybe, but I'm [supposed to be] funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to [frak]in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?" - Pesci from the upcoming movie Goodposters

FoxWander

Adventurer

SOMEBODY BE WITTY! NOW!

Fine!

Two guys walk into a bar- you'd think the second one would've ducked.

-or-

A nun, a priest, and a rabbi walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What is this? A joke!"

-Ok, one more...

How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A fish!

:lol:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little [frak]ed up maybe, but I'm [supposed to be] funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to [frak]in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?" - Pesci from the upcoming movie Goodposters

Curse you Mark CMG! You too have been too recently XPed by myself!

Remove ads