• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Operation: Power Level Gary

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*ouch*
Where did you dig up that pun?

I leave no stone unturned when I vault into this soliloquies as such as this. When I stirrup a lot of dust, I usually end up coffin a lot though. But fear not, I will bridle my tongue so I will not saddle you with a lot of boring monolog.

(And since it is October:
Anyone know what you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin with the diameter?)

pumpkin pi!

FoxWander

Adventurer
We need to start looking for Holloween themed Gary Posts. :D
I'm sure we can scare up a few of those.

In the mean time, here are the latest rankings. Not much action from our middle two contenders, but things are shaking where it counts as The Colonel gains TWICE the xp of the Beyond-Epic-One!! That's the kind of momentum we need here. At this rate Gary will be on top in no time*!

*if by "no time" one means just under a year from now.

Attachments

• GaryChart.jpg
    GaryChart.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 58

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
For three years now (un)reason has been reviewing Dragon Magazine here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/239789-lets-read-entire-run-137.html#post5703412

He began with Strategic Review, has completely passed Dragon's TSR era, and is now well into the WotC issues. Today he reached #250.

That's a huge amount of work for one person, and I am sure that a lot more people than just the few who have been posting on the thread have been using it as a resource.

Just a suggestion, but it would be nice if everyone here surprised him with a round of congratulations (and exp) for reaching Dragon #250. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
For three years now (un)reason has been reviewing Dragon Magazine here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/239789-lets-read-entire-run-137.html#post5703412

He began with Strategic Review, has completely passed Dragon's TSR era, and is now well into the WotC issues. Today he reached #250.

That's a huge amount of work for one person, and I am sure that a lot more people than just the few who have been posting on the thread have been using it as a resource.

Just a suggestion, but it would be nice if everyone here surprised him with a round of congratulations (and exp) for reaching Dragon #250. :)
great idea and done!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads