• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Opinions?

stringbean

First Post
More Goodies - Unfinished Sketches

AT long last - more stuff! These are unfinished bits, both sketches for characters in my 3e campaign.

Maleesa, you had wondered how I got such clean finished art... well, this is what it looks like before all the cleaning and scrubbing! :)

Matt Everhart
matt.everhart@mocotton.com
-----------------------
pencil for hire

Attachments

• uthvaas.gif
    uthvaas.gif
    433.8 KB · Views: 152

SAUG

First Post
Cool! I like the Heronious Mongolian.

Maybe more detail? Color? And...of course what they told me backgrounds ;)

I like how expressive your faces are, but perhaps they could be a tad less exaggerated (like the mongolian).

Malessa

First Post
*laughing hysterically*, That was before you cleaned it?? Thats what mine looks like after I've cleanded it....:p

All and All very good work! Keep them coming!

shivamuffin

First Post
I like it. Excellent! I like your style. Sometimes the cartoonish style is alot more expressive than the ultra detailed/realistic drawings.

kkoie

First Post
Stringbean, outstanding work. I can tell you've spent quite a bit of time perfecting your style. I specially like the last stuff you posted. The old man with the rooster-like eyebrows was great!

When I first saw your work I could've swore you used some program like Illustrator or something, yet your 'dirty' sketch was quite illuminating on how your process works. Definately some great stuff.

Remove ads