• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Freedom Force

Goodsport

Explorer
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp I wonder if the eventual sequels will deal with later time periods (1970's, 1980's, etc.), with the appropriate atmosphere for each to match? :confused:

-G

enrious

I would like to lodge my formal protest with the starter of this thread - my productivity dropped to effectivly zero for the last week or so.

Goodsport said:
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp I wonder if the eventual sequels will deal with later time periods (1970's, 1980's, etc.), with the appropriate atmosphere for each to match? :confused:

That's what the interview in this month's Computer Games magazine says... they're planning on doing a 70s game, and then a "modern day" game. Should be REAL interesting to see the characters we all know and love evolve.

And as much as I DESPISE everything he's ever produced, it would amuse me to no end if the modern day sequel had artwork which was from the Rob Liefeld school of design.

Regards,
Corporate Dog

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads