• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] If you though "lightning bolt!" was funny...

Blood Jester

First Post
Yeah, ha, ha. If I were a fat kid, who just got caught playing 'Jedi master' I'd think being called 'Darth Girth' was great. You guys are right, he'll just laugh it off. The fat ones are jolly like that. :rolleyes:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
"Ha, ha! We saw a video of you on the Internet! You're Darth Girth, man! Ha, ha!"
"There is no video of me on the Internet."
"There is no video of you on the Internet."
"I can go about my business."
"You can go about your business."
"You will address the Principal as 'Hey, Loser'."
"I will address the Principal..."

-Hyp.

Tylias Quill

First Post
*wince*

Now having watched it, I thought it was <I>kinda</I> funny, but more than anything else, I'm just glad he didn't hurt himself. I've tried learning how to use a staff, and, well, it's *not* easy.

Hypersmurf said:
"Ha, ha! We saw a video of you on the Internet! You're Darth Girth, man! Ha, ha!"
"There is no video of me on the Internet."
"There is no video of you on the Internet."
"I can go about my business."
"You can go about your business."
"You will address the Principal as 'Hey, Loser'."
"I will address the Principal..."

-Hyp.

The video was amusing, the Darth Girth comment was cute - but this was LOL funny - thank you very much.:D

Angcuru

First Post
blackshirt5 said:
There are some very bitter people on these boards.

This coming from you? Ouch.:D

Tylias Quill said:
*wince*

Now having watched it, I thought it was <I>kinda</I> funny, but more than anything else, I'm just glad he didn't hurt himself. I've tried learning how to use a staff, and, well, it's *not* easy.

Wuss.:p

OH! HAHA! GUARD! TURN! PARRY! DODGE! SPIN! HAHA! THRUST! {SPROING!}

Last edited:

Remove ads