[OT] I'm Back

God

Adventurer
Nice to see you guys again. Been a little busy up here.

Love,
God

Last edited by a moderator:

dagger

Adventurer
Can I have what I wished for last night? I would repeat it but since your God you already know what it is.

Hmm, now there's an interesting prospect. God makes his presence known to a group of gamers on the internet. I love it.

Ah, sometimes I worry about the spiritual fates of my fellow gamers on these boards, who so often seem to wholly reject all faith and religion. But this is not a place for a religious debate. We're here to discuss games, so God, if You're really who I (or at least some people) think You are, then please give us some gaming tips. If you want us to help spread the word of faith, maybe give us some advice on conveying through our games not just entertainment, but also meaning and wisdom.

I kinda hope You're the real deal this time. If I had a dime for every time a God who talked to me on a messageboard turned out to be fake. . . .

God

Adventurer
Whoa!

Orco42: Hopefully. That fool's been slandering me for too long. Finally had to get a restraining order, but we all know how well those work...

dagger: Personal requests should be forwarded to my son, he handles all negotiations and other earthly dealings.

Nightfall: See above, and if you're really interesting in giving away your money, I would advise you to invest in thumbtacks. Thumbtacks are nifty.

Love,
God

Hey, could you say: "This is God, Kent, you've been a very naughty boy!"

Oh yea could you also change the pope in to a superpowered, gun toting, womanizing, degenerate?:D

Battlepope rocks! Any one ever read it? The character always reminds me of a certain players paladin.

Last edited:

God

Adventurer
Wickett:

I like you boy. I sure hope my presence here doesn't cause any discomfort, or heaven forbid, strife and confusion. /sigh

So, as I said before, please address all questions, requests, etc. of a non-gaming nature to my son and co-divinity, whatever you'd like to call him. Hell, address them to whatever divine or other being you'd like, they'll all get to the same place. Fnord.

Did you have anything specific in mind Wickett? As far as general tips go:
Always carry a pound of soap.
Spiked Chains are for wussies.
Anything off the table is a re-roll, unless it's a 20.

Love,
God

Vhane

First Post
Dear God,

I really liked your interview with the Onion and I'm not just saying that because your God.

So whats your take on Skill Focus?

Remove ads