[OT] Would all the Aussies, please stand up?

AussieDM

First Post
If you call running around in tight shorts & a singlet top trying to kick a goal but still getting a point for missing a football code....

Don't get me started on a league vs cross country basketball discussion!

Last edited:

hong

WotC's bitch
NoOneofConsequence said:

I don't hold with this new fangled stuff! My difference engine runs fine on steam, thank you very much. Ye can keep your stinking diesel!

Strange, I thought the only part of Austria that hadn't invented electricity yet was Tasmania.

Hong "aka New Zealand" Ooi

Snoweel

First Post
Inez Hull said:
Saints, pish. Eels to take things out in 2003.

I'm sure snowy will back me up.

... but how did you know?!?!?

Providing Paul Green can stay in one piece, we're genuine contenders. It'll be great to see Vella and Cayless (who I played juniors with) injury-free for the first time since the preliminary final in 2001 (vs. Brisbane).

And if someone else has to win it, I'll just be happy if it's not the Bulldogs.

Where in Sydney are you guys? You should try and come to my Tuesday night beer-and-hookers D&D game. It's a bit pricey, but you'll thank yourselves for coming.

No smoking, however.

Sulimo

First Post
Tallarn said:
OK, let's test the general Australian cricket knowledge!

Does anyone here know who Tich Freeman was? I only ask because he was my great-uncle, and a quite famous English cricket player. Points only for being able to tell me what he was famous for.

*waits for answers with interest*

Shortest player in internationals ever.

AussieDM

First Post
Snoweel said:

Where in Sydney are you guys? You should try and come to my Tuesday night beer-and-hookers D&D game. It's a bit pricey, but you'll thank yourselves for coming.

No smoking, however.

Snoweel, whilst a Saints man, I actually grew up in Greystanes and hence most of my mates (who I occaisionally game with) are Parra fans - so I feel for your eternal optimism, but you blew your big chance two years ago...

At the moment, I live in Glenbrook in the lower mountains.

I occaisionally play in the Blacktown RPGA games at Unlimited Hobbies....

Inez Hull

First Post
Snoweel said:

No smoking, however.

Fairfield, which I think you'll find, contrary to the media is "a nice place with good people". Pretty inspiring that - it was the local council's spin on drugs 'n crime 'n all that in SW Sydney.

I haven't had the chance to play for a while actually, so I may take you up on that. Of course that depends on whether the hookers accept gold pieces or not.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases