D&D 5E Out of the Abyss in my grubby hands (pic attached)

Benji

First Post
I would not be surprised. He wants to destroy Menzobarranzan too.

Just got confirmation yes it's him.

That's...interesting. Perkins has said that the Ap's will be linked if you look hard enough. It speaks of a bit of a larger plan. Not sure how they'd even use that though, as most groups seem not to finish one adventure path, let alone link them.

pukunui

Legend
[MENTION=6793743]Benji[/MENTION]: I don't think he meant that they're all linked in a significant way. I think he was talking more along the lines of Easter Eggs, like how each Pixar film supposedly has a hidden clue to the next Pixar film in it.

Truename

First Post
[MENTION=6793743]Benji[/MENTION]: I don't think he meant that they're all linked in a significant way. I think he was talking more along the lines of Easter Eggs, like how each Pixar film supposedly has a hidden clue to the next Pixar film in it.

Interesting. Has anybody found anything like that yet? (No PotA spoilers, please, I'm playing in that one.)

pukunui

Legend
Interesting. Has anybody found anything like that yet? (No PotA spoilers, please, I'm playing in that one.)
Well, there's the drow guy mentioned above - and he doesn't really count as a spoiler, as I don't think there's any way for players to find out about him in the adventure. He's just mentioned in the background info for the DM. Sounds like he makes an appearance in OotA as well.

There may be something in Tyranny of Dragons that alludes to PotA but I'm not sure anyone's picked up on it yet.

Well, there's the drow guy mentioned above - and he doesn't really count as a spoiler, as I don't think there's any way for players to find out about him in the adventure. He's just mentioned in the background info for the DM. Sounds like he makes an appearance in OotA as well.

There may be something in Tyranny of Dragons that alludes to PotA but I'm not sure anyone's picked up on it yet.

He's pretty important in OotA as well. Because of the fact that he is featured in OotA I think I will let my PotA players learn a bit about him and how he set everything up there.

Remove ads