"Out of the Frying Pan" - Book II: Catching the Spark (Part Two) - {complete}

Cyronax

Explorer
BUMP

Hey nemm, will this new Aquerra: Promised Land campaign become a story hour too? I'd love to hear more about it.

C.I.D.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Re: Promised Land

Cyronax said:
Hey nemm, will this new Aquerra: Promised Land campaign become a story hour too? I'd love to hear more about it.

C.I.D.

Well, *I* won't be writing it - but maybe someone else will . . .

I guess it remains to be seen. . .

I have not been in the head to write up more installments - been busy with music stuff and life stuff - but we got the long weekend - and a game tomorrow - so the inspiration may come to hammer out an installment.

For those interested in my music, check out: osvaldooyolaortega.com

Sammael99

First Post
Hey Nemm !

I heard most of the first song before my son cut off the speakers. I'll give it a more thorough listen tomorrow.

My first impression is of Ed McCain on Wintertime Blues with Warren Haynes. Don't know if you know these guys...

However, I would posit that you lack a good harmonica player. I'm available, but I live in Paris ;)

Metus

First Post
Oh hey Nemm, could I get those stats for the other adventuring party mentioned earlier? They're one of the most interesting parties I've ever seen, and I plan on using their stats by the end of this week, if not the next.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
bad news

Unfortunately, my computer has gone Ka-put!

That means no updates for a good long time - possibly not for months - as replacing my computer is second to getting a new guitar - but I may still be able to get my computer working eventually - but I don't have my hopes up.

Cyronax

Explorer
That's bad news indeed :(

I hope you're able to get back into it eventually nemm, you know how much people love your story.

Settling in for a long, long wait,
C.I.D.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
good news

I got my machine up and running (by doing a factory restore :eek: ), but it is still acting weird - but regardless I should be re-starting on the next installment tonight - so figure Tuesday or Wednesday or so for the next posting.

But uh, don't quote me on that.:D

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Ooh yeah! I am six pages into the next installment. . .

Do you want a spoiler?

Highlight this space below:

| richard the red |

Remove ads