• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PA, Saylorsburg: Shackled City D&D v3.5 campaign

jthilo

First Post
Greetings all,

Our Shackled City D&D campaign would like to add one to three more players. For more information, please see:

http://www.jthilo.com/dnd/wanted.html

Shameless search keywords: Saylorsburg is in Monroe County, Pennsylvania and is near East Stroudsburg, but our current players will be coming from the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area, so Lehigh and Northampton Counties are also reasonable starting points.

Machiavelli

First Post
Would you still be interested in recruiting another player? I live in Bethlehem, and I've just starting looking for a D&D group I could reasonably get to. Carpooling with other A.B.E. residents would be perfect.

I've written up an email and sent to the address indicated on your web page, but got a failed delivery notice for it. Just let me know where else to send the email; I have a copy saved.

jthilo

First Post
Machiavelli said:
Would you still be interested in recruiting another player? I live in Bethlehem, and I've just starting looking for a D&D group I could reasonably get to. Carpooling with other A.B.E. residents would be perfect.

Yup, we're still looking.

I've written up an email and sent to the address indicated on your web page, but got a failed delivery notice for it. Just let me know where else to send the email; I have a copy saved.

I see a hotmail.com address in the server logs, which I'm assuming is you. I block hotmail.com (because of the amount of spam they spew) but I just put in an exception for you, so if you resend the message to the same address it should go through this time.

I'll let you know when I receive your message.

Remove ads