• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo Blog spamming Paizo's forum (was: Reported Post by Empirate)

Empirate

First Post
Reported Post by Empirate

Empirate has reported a post.

Reason:
I'm not entirely sure if this kind of mass link posting is against forum rules, so make of that what you will, and I apologize if I am wasting your time, mods! But do we really need this many referrals to the Paizo Blog, which most people here will know is out there? There's a bunch of similar posts from the same poster, which I will now go on to report.
Post: pathfinder 1st Annual Not-At-Gen-Con Pizza Party Lunch and Coup
Forum: Paizo Publishing
Assigned Moderators: Darkness, Rel, Umbran, Eridanis, Hypersmurf, Stalker0, keterys

Posted by: Paizo Golem
Original Content:

1st Annual Not-At-Gen-Con Pizza Party Lunch and Coup

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 01:45 PM Pacific

Read this article at the Paizo blog.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I presume this is a result of Morrus having an automated beast picking up Paizo blog posts and posting about them into Paizo's forum. Paizo would be expected to post a lot during GenCon, and the bot is probably running a cron job late at night, right? So, we'd get a stack all at once.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I presume this is a result of Morrus having an automated beast picking up Paizo blog posts and posting about them into Paizo's forum. Paizo would be expected to post a lot during GenCon, and the bot is probably running a cron job late at night, right? So, we'd get a stack all at once.

It was worse. They were appearing on the news page until I banished them to an obscure subforum.

I don't know why Empirate reported each individual one, though.

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
I'm not entirely sure if this kind of mass link posting is against forum rules, so make of that what you will, and I apologize if I am wasting your time, mods! But do we really need this many referrals to the Paizo Blog, which most people here will know is out there? There's a bunch of similar posts from the same poster, which I will now go on to report.
Post: pathfinder The explosive growth of Pathfinder Society
Assigned Moderators: Darkness, Rel, Umbran, Eridanis, Hypersmurf, Stalker0, keterys

Original Content:
As word of mouth spreads around Gen Con, Pathfinder Society continues to grow this weekend. We have issued more than 500 new PFS member cards. In this current slot on Saturday afternoon, we have 16 added tables in the Sagamore Ballroom, bringing the total tables currently running Pathfinder Society, Beginner Box Intros and Kid's Track session to a total of 91! We even added an extra, third table of a Kid's Track session and now have 15 kids under 11 playing Pathfinder! It is a good day!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
Cool props for Catalyst's steampunk submarine battle game

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I asked him to stop reporting them, we can easily find them after all hehe

They do get a bit annoying.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads