Pathfinder 1E Paizo fail to deliver in Europe

Re: Re: Johnny L Wilson is lying about privacy laws

Fourecks said:

Is this defamation or libel?

No, wait... slander! Right?

jeeze.. chill with the australian slang man.... we dont understand it over here in the states... :)

joe b.

hellbender

First Post
I live a state away from Paizo and my subscriptions came looking so beat up I dropped it. I would rather buy it in a store and get a decent copy over getting a semi-shredded issue. Not really much consolation to our friends overseas, but at least you know that we don't get any special treatment here. I get an airbrush magazine from Germany that comes in better condition.

h.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
hellbender said:
I live a state away from Paizo and my subscriptions came looking so beat up I dropped it. I would rather buy it in a store and get a decent copy over getting a semi-shredded issue. Not really much consolation to our friends overseas, but at least you know that we don't get any special treatment here. I get an airbrush magazine from Germany that comes in better condition.

h.

Don't blame that on Paizo. That's your post office's issue. Otherwise everyone here would be talking about that.

reiella

Explorer
Hmm, wouldn't be so quick to shift blame, just yet.

Hellbender is the fourth person in the past week that I've heard (here and in the chatroom) complain about the magazine looking damaged.

Probably just the post service, however hard to tell.

hellbender

First Post
Maybe it is the Post Office, however, having 5 subscriptions to various magazines, it is strange that only Dragon comes looking like it made a travel through various warzones on the planet. Could be that the Post Office near them has a dog that helps sort the mail.

h.

Tsyr

Explorer
*shrug* I've never had an issue of Dragon that looked less than immaculate when I got it, except for a couple I can directly blame on the postman (Shut one in the mailbox door, another one he tried to cram in the box along with a shipping box that took up 99% of the mailbox, thus mangling the other mail when he forced it in)

I live in northern-ish michigan (Actualy about the middle of michigan from a geographic standpoint, I suppose, but I live on the tip of the lower half... I tend to ignore the upper part, except when one of 'em migrates down here and calls me a troll...)

Remove ads