D&D 5E Paladin/rogue multiclass.

Horwath

Legend
Assassin/Vengeance is also great.

You can be wood elf.

Make the 4/6 level split if you can and grab Elven accuracy and Wood elf magic.

with Hide as bonus action, expertise in stealth, wood elfs ability to hide in more places and pass without trace, you could sneak your way past almost everything. Stealth at +22

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
So I got railroaded into multiclassing 3 lvls of rogue or monk. I chose rogue and the other 7 lvls in paladin. I was thinking oath of redemption but was wondering what would be a good complement to that as a rogue archetype.

I'd be leaning toward swashbuckler rogue + conquest paladin. I'd focus on charisma over dex or str. I'd take expertise in intimidation and also in deception or persuasion.

Race I would choose tiefling as it's most fitting IMO. (if you can pick some of the variant tieflings you can get one that fits this paladin perfectly).

Basic combo is attack + wrathful smite. Enemy is now afraid of you, can't move and takes extra damage every turn.

Later you get the fear spell which is a great crowd control spell.

Creed2347

Villager
Ok. A little more info on the characters. We have a lvl 10 tabaxi rogue (I think thief archetype), who will probably be using ranged attacks to preserve his hit points.

a lvl 10 monk of the long death, (don't remember the race) probably using fists or a quarterstaff.

The backstory is a rogue/monk adopted the PC's and raised them as rogues or monks up to lvl 3 minimum and then the "family" went their separate ways (perusing/furthering their archetype). My PC felt a heavy guilt for his crimes, and soon found the head priest of the church of Lathander. He took my PC in and raised him in the church. When he came of age he became a paladin and furthered his skills and took the oath of redemption and stands as a poster child of the power of Lathander and his mercy.

As for race I was thinking about abusing the changlings +3 cha option and splitting my points between Str, dex, and con.

Remove ads