• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: Paths of Madness (IC)

Rathan

First Post
Dremis peeks his head inside the bugs cell as he exits and blinks in amazement... oohhhh what I could do with SIX arms!.... I could picks someones pockets while stabbing someone else in the back and picking at a lock all at ONCE!.... I must find a way to get six arms yes yes..." Dremis cackled as he showed no sighs of sane coherent thought....

Myth and Legend

First Post
Dace was puzzled, with a dumbstruck expression on his bovine face. "They took arms? And then gave arms?" The beast shook his had and mused "Dace have two arms. Arms strong - they make human turn blue. It are much fun!" The Minotaur laughed with his gruff vice.

Shayuri

First Post
Shard grimaces at the bizarreness all around her and concentrates instead on her friend...the gem they'd taken from her. He was locked away, but perhaps she could sense where...

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We better procure our friends with their weapons if we are to face the perils of the underworld. As much fun as killing helpless humans can be, it will not be THAT easy down there." The scar-faced duergar says, with his hands together in the back. "I do not need weapons, but a meat-shield is always better armed than unarmed." he states.

Jemal

Adventurer
"I do not need weapons, but a meat-shield is always better armed than unarmed." he states.

The warlock grins and winks at the dwarf "Glad to make your aquaintance, meat-shield, my name's Evan. Grab whatever you want from the guards, but any of you heading up stairs do so without me and the gnome. I'm taking our crazy little friend up on his offer of actually getting out of here alive."
Evan stands up and looks around at those gathered. "Listen up, fellow freaks and outlaws. We all want to be in charge here, cuz that's the kinda people we are, and I'm bettin' more than a few of us want payback, but we gotta think smart. We get outa here alive, regroup, get some supplies, and THEN we think about coming back and kickin these guys' ass all the way to hell.. Sound like a plan?"

[sblock=ooc] Monkey, just reiterating in case you miss the last post when you update, but Evan is doing a quick search of the guards for anything that could prove useful. I'll be keeping the stun-stick, and if the guards are outfitted in light armour, and I can strip it off fairly quickly, I'll take that too.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"No, it does not. But at least your inferior mind was able to grasp the essential part of a getaway plan, and we agree that we should get away from this place. Revenge is a needless things, there are greater things to be achieved in the underworld. And much danger and killing to be done." Although it seemed the duergar was speaking, no one saw him moving his lips, or actually emitting any sound, his voice seems to be into the mind of all of you.

Rathan

First Post
I'm really no good without some kind of weapon or gear...... my... 'skills'... allow me to find a weak spot and strike it hard.... I REALLY wish I could get my gear back.. buuuutt... if I could get another weapon for now.. like.. oh I dunno.. one of those shock stick things.. I'd be a happy camper.. the little halfling spoke softly... erratically... but softly with that ever growing wide grin on his face....

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
As soon as Xoan is free, runs over to the dead guards and looks for usable equipment. He grabs the largest usable weapon he can find - two-handed is preferred, but a one-handed weapon will work in the pinch (which is where he is now). Armor-wise, he was only interested in something light that wouldn't impair his movement. His mind protected him from violence now.

Once equipped, joins the group. He's been preparing himself to take charge if there was no leadership in the group. But the situation is the opposite: too many cooks trying to not spoil the broth. Fortunately the chiefs all want to go deeper underground, just like Xoan was instructed. So he stays quiet and tries to look like he needs protecting.

[sblock=Xoan's stats]Initial Armor: +7 armor bonus to AC for 7 hours.
Detect hostile intent: 30ft radius for 1 hour
Remaining PP: 23
Reamining HP: +1 temp for a couple more minutes, then full hp[/sblock]

Myth and Legend

First Post
Since Dace was only trained in the use of the Greataxe, and was too big to fit in any of the human sized armour pieces, he preferred to rely on his strength of body and the thickness of his hide. As the group was waiting around, discussing shields made of meat and wasting precious time, the Minotaur decided to do something useful and went over to the mad gnome he had just released. "Where way down? Show way?"

Remove ads