Paths of Legend: Paths of Madness (IC)

Myth and Legend

First Post
Dace was confused at first, but then when the man illustrated his point rather vividly, he grinned even wider and shook his large bovine head with agreement: "Squish them good!" He replied and shook his hand, even going so far as being careful not to harm the smaller man with his grip. "Dace kill small Wiz...rard boy once. Him very squishy! But then old Wizrard come, and make Dace not move. Dace wanted move, but he not can! Stupid magic!"

When the strange bug climbed down the Minotaur turned around, although he had heard him scrape against the walls already. "No! You can have. Dace not eat bad meat. He try once - make him do big mess in arena outhouse. Arena master not happy about that." Dace shook his head, his snout ring making a rattling noise yet again.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Are we done with stupidity already? The wizards are coming and I don't want to be here just to be put in jail again, don't know about you. We are wasting valuable time speaking when we should be running." the duergar voices echoes in the other's minds.

Jemal

Adventurer
Evan mutters in Thayan as they move on "What I wouldn't give to feed that dwarf to a Flayer.. bah, Thing'd probably starve."

Rathan

First Post
ahhh light... perfect.... now I can see VERY well... the little halflling said with a slight cackle and moved on deeper down into the known....

ethandrew

First Post
Seventeen looks dryly at the dwarf, "I wasn't thinking about them, but the ones who'll wonder why they're not back from checking on us." He sighs and looks at the man named Evan. In Thayvian he replies, "It'd starve indeed."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If so, what difference would it make for them to find them in the cages, or outside the cages? I still lack to see your point. The only thing that should concern our minds now, is escaping." The duergar replies again.

Rathan

First Post
"If we have no time to find our gear... then we certainly don't have time to lock these wizard wannabe's up.... we must go pleads the little halfling.... we'll need everyone to escape.... Dremis added....

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
"Fine fine fine. Escape it is. We'll discuss the finer points of my incredible plan at a later time, when you know, our heads aren't on the line," Seventeen states as he makes his way forward with his lit lint light.

Remove ads