• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

Yttermayn

First Post
Merenita gives a shrug, which translates as a raising and lowering of the body. "I am not comfortable sleeping in the open. I will be resting comfortably wedged into a crack in the rocks. If you camp nearby, I would be happy to take a turn watching over you all while you sleep." she offers.

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
Kael calls out to no one in particular from his seat at the edge of the ravine, "I need little sleep. Wake me after first watch and I will watch from there."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"So, Kelset and I on first watch, You sir on the edge of the ravine, perhaps you and ... uh , Lenya? is it ok with you? for second watch? I don't know any more names beyond that..."

He shrugs at this time.

Wiggimuck

First Post
Ringrill hits the ground with a loud thud and falls instantly into deep meditation.

He'll snap out of it in about 4 hours time.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
"Ah'll take last watch, then. Ya'll git tahred too quick." the dwarf says, shaking his head. He plods around the area to find a suitable camping spot, and makes himself a perch in a tree or something, if he can find a suitable one. Vardok doesn't trust many of his new comrades yet.

Yttermayn

First Post
Since none of her new acquaintances seemed to want a giant spider watching over them in their sleep, Merenita crawls a few feet down the ravine and tucks herself into a nice dark crack for the night.

ethandrew

First Post
Kael stays seated along the ravine, still and overlooking. He decides not to trance for a bit, wanting to see how the first watch would work out. Once he felt comfortable that the orc and the caster have a handle on things, he'll begin his inward focus.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: So, the watch schedule looks like this, if I'm not mistaken...

First: Delber and Kelset (Kael staying attentive for a little while)

Second: Kael (and Ringrill? assuming so, since he'll be up in four hours)

Last: Darik and Vardok

That leaves Lenya, Athanil and Merenita to sleep peacefully...maybe. :D

The night's surprise (1d3=2)

The first watch passes peacefully. Kael and Ringrill, two elves from very different backgrounds, take the next watch.

OOC: Kael and Ringrill need to make Listen and Spot checks please.

Remove ads