[pbp] Recruitment for SMACK: Seriously Munchkinistic Acts of Casual Killing!

buzzard

First Post
reapersaurus said:

edit: Ooh! Can we use Four Color to Fantasy? (the CHA-boost from Increased Mental Ability increases my Shield Smackdown smack by quite a bit.) :D

Did I spoil you or something?

buzzard

Jeph

Explorer
Hmmm . . . sorry, i think that 4ctf is one of the supplements that I won't allow, for two reasons:
1) I don't have it, and
2) It seems fairly complex.

I like the name! How bout . . .

SMACK: seriously munchkinistic acts of casual killing

DM_Matt

First Post
If there are no alignment restrictions, how about a lower level version of my Akutenshi smack involving a flying 8 armed Iajutsu master with DR, some decent spells, the ability to use any wand, and all the multiweapon fighting feats?

What ruling do u use on Claws of the Vampire? Do you only gain 1d8 hp per strike, or all of your dmg. If its the latter, I might want to make a Monk/Psiwar who uses CoTV, Amulets of Mighty fists (Mind Feeder), and lots of psionic and normal buffs and feats to do tons of damage and then gain back enough hp and pp in the process to be able to keep throwing everything hes got at his opponent round after round.

Jeph

Explorer
On CotV, you heal the full damage.

Now, try Maxamized, Empowered, COTV, and throw in talons to get that extra 1 point, and Psionic Fist, and of course Unavoidable Strike, and . . . PsyWar Monks are just fun. :D

btw, what's this Akutenshi thing? it's not in OA. Is it in the Rokugan CS? Some monster manual?

Remember that there isn't even going to be a semblance of a plot, so Bard / Paladin / Hida Defenders are fine with me. (don't ask why you'd want to be a bard/paladin/hida defender . . .)

Right, so the following people will be submitting characters, right?
DM_Matt
Reapersaurus
Garyh
Janos
Buzzard

Of them, only Buzzard has already submitted a character. The other 4 still need to, and there's room for 3 more, and then I'll choose the ones to play, and create a Rogue's Gallery thread. (wow, run-on sentance.)

okay people, only 3 slots left!

Janos Audron

Explorer
The big stat post

Stats:
Str: 10
Dex: 14
Con: 18
Int:22
Wis:12
Cha:14

Feats:
01: Scribe Scroll
01: Still Spell
01: Extend Spell
03: Silent Spell
05: Spell Focus (Necromancy)
06: Greater Spell Focus (Evocation)
09: Spell Focus (Evocation)
10: Skill Focus (Spellcraft)
12: Greater Spell Focus (Necromancy)
15: Spell Mastery (Knock, Teleport Without Error, Plane Shift, Greater Dispel Magic, Anti Magic Field, Eatherrealness, Kiss of the Vampire, Horrid Wilting, Magic Jar, Mind Blank, Disintegrate)

It's kinda bedtime for me now, so I'll try to finish this tomorrow.

BTW, if Kingdoms of Kalamar is allowed, there is a feat in there that allowed you, if you made a spellcraft check of DC 10 + 2 * spell level to keep a spell memorized. The prerequiste is Spellcaster lvl 7+ iirc. Could someone please post that feat (it's just so abusive).

DM_Matt

First Post
Akutenshis and their lesser cousins Atenkutsis (or something like that) are Template in the Shadowlands section at the very end of OA. Actually, I think that if I play a psiwar it will have one or both of those tps anyway, if allowed. Having eight clawed arms is always useful to unarmed fighters.

Jeph

Explorer
Ah! found it. Unfortunately, you've called my attention to the two Maho PrCs . . . . man they kill. :cool:

By the way, Janos, in the stat post for the spellcaster dude, you have Spell Focus (evocation) and GSF (evocation) mixed up. Look forward to the rest of that character (and cohort, and cohort's cohort).

Would everyone else post at least a bit of their character (remember, 50 point buy, 4 ability upgrades from level, 260,000 GP)? Just post the ability scores, levels, and feats if you don't have the rest right now.

Elric

First Post
Hmm... I don't suppose you'd be willing to allow unerrata'd 17-20 crit range bladed gauntlets?

Let me try to figure out some details: The important item is the Keen Vorpal Bladed Gauntlet (with Improved Crit and Ki Crit, of course).

Here's a very rough sketch:
Barbarian 1
Ranger 1
Fighter 2
PsiWarrior 2
Weapon Master 10

Remove ads