• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PBP] Tholestia Chapter 1: Minotaur trouble and a failed ambush

Sullaf

First Post
"Le'us move on..."

Kheldev waits in marching order for instructions where to go. This seemed to have worked well before so why bother changing it.

takew

First Post
To Diactum: "Here my weak friend. Take my amulet. It has the power to make the wearer more healthy. And you, if I may say so, are in great need of health. You are that close from looking like a zombie..."

Thinking by himself: "Mmmmm... That could be handy though..."

I see that you are already wearing a amulet. I don't know if that too has magical powers. But please, consider my offer. You need it more than I do in this wretched forest...

Deepwinter 7

First Post
To the party in general

"Many more of these attacks we cannot withstand, although these beast deal only little physical damage, they seem to drain your stamina. Let us proceed wearily but quickly and try to avoid combat as much as possible."

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Immediatly after having made that last remark, a Grizzly bear wraith comes from out the ground and attacks the bald Psion.

To depwinters great surprise, the bear wraith misses his attack, especially since Deepwinter wasn't prepared for this at all.

[$£&@#! No dex modifier and I still miss. Mail me your initiatives rolls please.]

Bacter

First Post
Before the Grizzly appeared:

Thanx Tycho... I will accept your amulet. In return I could lend you mine, which makes it less easy to be hit in combat

jurgenpiet@hotmail.com requested that 1 roll of a 20-sided die be rolled.
The total for each roll has 3 added to it.
Roll them bones ... your dice are
Roll 1: 9.

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Round 1:

Wulf: 23
Tycho: 18
Wraith Bear: 17
DW7: 14
Khelev: 10
Ilan: 9
Diactum: 9

Next up: Wulf.

Attachments

• darkbear1.jpg
    darkbear1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 113

takew

First Post
Tycho starts singing a familiar song for most of you. He uses the common tongue and it goes a little some like this:

"If you go out in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.
For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic..."

Spellsword

First Post
Suprised by the appearabce of the next specimen in the spectral zoo Wulf decides to give his magical skills a go...

Magic must stops this beast!!!

and casts MM
NOTE: EDITED MM
Roll 1: 4.
Roll 2: 4.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads