• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PBP] Tholestia Chapter 1: Minotaur trouble and a failed ambush

Spellsword

First Post
deciding that the dwarf and DW7 speaks wise words, wulf turns uses his wand of light and takes his move away from combat ( to his right), hoping the rest will follow

takew

First Post
Tycho makes a dubble move. Following Wulf as he is carrying a light.

"Every teddy bear, that's been good
Is sure of a treat today
There's lots of wonderful things to eat
And wonderful games to play
Beneath the trees, where nobody sees
They'll hide and seek as long as they please
’cause that’s the way the teddy bears have their picnic..."

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
The wraith bear ignores the people who moved away and now focusses his attention to Kheldev, who notes that his eyes aren't very effective in this strange darkness. The incorporeal claws move through Kheldev, sending shivers down his spine (12 damage).

Deepwinter 7 can act now.

Last edited:

Deepwinter 7

First Post
[Kheldev has an Inertial Barrier power cast on him, don't know if this makes a difference]

Seeing his stout dwarven friend holding of the grizzly, DW7 backs away from combat towards the others trying not to loose sight of the dwarf.

"Kheldev, back off slowly and keep your defensive. Follow My Light!"

My Light power manifested

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Kheldev has received no damage yet, except for the 1 constitution damage. All damage is taken off the inertial barrier instead. Oops.

Ilan is (was) next actually, sorry, but Kheldev is after that.

Sullaf

First Post
Kheldev, trying to buy the rest a little more time, lashes out at the bear one more time, before he retreats, while thundering "Ya paws don'be hi'n' meh, bear! If meh be ha'in' more time, meh be making a firrreplace orrrnament ou'of'ya!"

Attack: 13(roll) + 13(standard) + 2(bs) + 1(bards) - 7(pwratt) = 22
Dmg: 5 (roll) + 9(standard) + 3(bs) + 1(bards) + 7(pwratt) = 25
Move 30 ft. towards Dw7 (taking AoO)

Deepwinter 7

First Post
POST BY ILAN

"Kheldav, buy us some time. I will cover you, when you retreat. Move away team."

I move with Deepwinter and fire 1 arrow
[attack: 19+17+3(meta)+1(bards)=40]
[damage: 6+3+3(meta)+1(bards)=13]

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Kheldev slays the wraith with his blow. The wraith disappears in a hundred pieces. Ilan holds his arrow, choosing not to fire at the last moment as he sees the bear dissipate. You all regroup. What do you all do now?

Sullaf

First Post
A little suprised by his own strength Kheldev stands still with his axe in hand, starring at the place the bear used to be. A satisfied grunt can be heard from under his beard, as he fastens his axe to his backpack. He wipes some of the sweat from his forhead, while meeting up with rest. "I say we be ru'in' through this fo'est as harrrd as us be able! Fi'in'all these ghost be fu'an'all bu'we be hav'n' a grea'r goal then hu'in' tha undea'. One o'ya know wi'way tha go?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads