• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PBP] Tholestia Chapter 2: Quest for the Lore of Saljara the Many Faceted

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
The hulking construct moves through the portal. Immediatly it starts to look blurry, as the other shape did. The construct does not seem to come back in time. Strangely enough, it returns after just a bit over two minutes, unscathed. It then lasts for yet another minute before it disapperas into a rapidly evaporating puddle of ectoplasm.

Ilan

First Post
"Kheldev, will you go in first. I will follow directly.
Perhaps the wizards can give me more strength to wield my sword with more power.
Remember team, Let us not only get what we came here for, but also try to free those spirits who are still trapped here in this awful place."

Sullaf

First Post
Kheldev looks a bit unnearved when hearing he is to go in first, but his pride carries him in front of the portal. He looks over his shoulder to make certain everyone is following him and makes a small dwarven prair to Moradin before letting out a grunt "well, here me be goi'n. and stepping through the portal.

OOC: /me ducks behind the couch...

Last edited:

Deepwinter 7

First Post
Indeed seeing the magic users hesitate Deepwinter 7 rapidly follows Kheldev's and Ilans' lead, while muttering

...mmn strange the portal also seems to act upon time itself...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
You enter the structure, and bright light greets you. The antechamber is wider than it is long; about 30 metres wide and 20 metres deep. There are four doors: 2 in the wall to your left, 1 in the wall to your right, and 1 straight ahead. The floor is something that looks like marble, though it is not very wel kept. Cogwebs hang from the ceiling, in the corners of the room, and in the what once must have been impressive chandelier.

Corpses, some reasonably fresh, some so decayed s to leve only the skeleton, litter the floor. Some of them are curled up in a position that would make it seem they are still in pain. Their mouths and eyes still wide open, grasping for their stomachs or an arm, even though they are completely motionless.

The most impressive sight however, are the walls. The walls are clean and wel kept, and are fully covered in writing, and seem to be the only source of light in this room. Every letter sheds a little bit of light, less than a match, but all the letters together light up the room to make it seem like daylight.

You all stand inside, just a bit away from the portal. Looking back, it is really dark outside.

Last edited:

Deepwinter 7

First Post
After Deepwinter 7 sees the abandoned structure, he knows it's time to explore the ruins of a once-magical building once again. The experience having come with years of extensive adventuring have thought him one thing well: don't go in unprepared

Power up boys! Here we go!

For those trained in Mental Mastery, slowly but distinctly a beat starts to play reflecting the mood of the Fellowship at the start of a dungeoneering session

Soon the room is filled with the sounds and display of Psionic Powers being released. Deepwinter 7 looks happy enough thrashing his power, to those familiar to him he seems stronger, more sure of himself and more potent

[@DW: Animal Affinity 4x: int, con, wis, dex (8pp)]
[@Kheldev, Tycho, Ilan: Inertial Barrier (you keep track of it) (12pp)]

Anyone else has a request? If not let's MOVE. Ilan what do u make of this room?

Remove ads