Peregrinations of the Shard

Knight Otu

Visitor
"There are many oddities about this whole complex. Our ease of progress is but one. But I admit, in Monemvassia, we could hardly take a step without being accosted by someone or something." Ashnar says.

Velmont

Visitor
"Or in that cursed tower." adds Rinaldo, trying to cast away those memory and concentrate on that case.

Knight Otu

Visitor
Careless. Ashnar thinks as Rinaldo mentions the tower, oblique as the reference may be. Always so careless about what he says. Almost mentioning his illusion hat in front of a person he tricked with it, mentioning so much about the future in the gathering... she suppresses the urge to sigh and shake her head... It's minor, but this Ironwolf doesn't know the dangers, and with this propaganda piece out there...

"We know our next destination, this button has been touched, we'll be evading..." she checks the notes "...Erilan, and travel the flank of Plynth. Anything else we need?"

Velmont

Visitor
"I can't see anything more we can find from this place either, let's continue and hope we are on teh right track."

Erekose13

Visitor
we dont have a judge for this one do we? not that I think the judges would be wanting to take on these epic games.

Patlin

Visitor
I'm equally OK with continuing under Rae (if he is willing) or having someone issue XP and close this out.

Manzanita

Visitor
Sounds like this one needs to be wrapped up. I'll have to review the thread & assign XPs. Any advice on this? Or comments?

Manzanita

Visitor
I believe everyone's XPs were updated on 06/07/08. Since then, the group has been grappling with something (can't really say what upon skimming). Let's go with 5 months time spent +1000 for problem solving.

Final Xp award (all PCs 8th or higher, so same time spent XPs):
Tenebryn, Rinaldo, Ironwolf, Ashnar 3000 XPs.
Vanitri absent.

Patlin

Visitor
I believe everyone's XPs were updated on 06/07/08. Since then, the group has been grappling with something (can't really say what upon skimming). Let's go with 5 months time spent +1000 for problem solving.

Final Xp award (all PCs 8th or higher, so same time spent XPs):
Tenebryn, Rinaldo, Ironwolf, Ashnar 3000 XPs.
Vanitri absent.
Thank you, Manzanita!

Knight Otu

Visitor
Thanks, Manzanita!

(Looks like I'm not levelling from that, so I guess I'll be right in the RDI after collecting the knighthood money.

At least I didn't die this time. :p)

Advertisement