• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[pfrpg] follow me into shadows

fireinthedust

Explorer
is anyone going to post? We've got a few more players to go, and the combat is almost over. I'm curious if you'll survive the battle!

We're literally one room/scene away from the end of a pbp game. I want to finish, frankly, and I think we really can do it. This will be historic, people!

ghostcat

First Post
is anyone going to post? We've got a few more players to go, and the combat is almost over. I'm curious if you'll survive the battle!

We're literally one room/scene away from the end of a pbp game. I want to finish, frankly, and I think we really can do it. This will be historic, people!

OOC:
Sorry FiD. I've got a bit lost. I think I have gone this round and I was waiting for the other. BTW. What happened to my AoO (Post 317)

fireinthedust

Explorer
if it was one of the ones that beat AC 21, it hit and I subtracted the damage from the total of one of the skeletons.

I believe we've got a couple PCs to go. Grufflehead has bowed out politely for RL reasons.

I believe Angus is the only one with a move left. If it isn't taken by tonight, I'll just skip his action and move forward.

As a general rule: if I post Skeletons acting, it means its my turn this round; then you folks can post your actions (with my responses if needed); and then I'll post the Skeletons/monsters again. We're one person away from the end of this turn.

ghostcat

First Post
Angus is getting very frustrated with these skeletons as they don't seem to want to die. Still, hitting them seems to do some damage, so he moves in and unleashes one of his most devastating combination of sword attacks, which invariably ended up with the target in a world of pain. This time being no exception.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry FiD. I thought Angus had gone this round.[/sblock][sblock=Rolls]Bastard Sword Attack, Damage (1d20+15=31, 1d10+10=18)[/sblock][sblock=STATS]HP 69/Current HP 58
AC 23, touch 13, flat-footed 20
Fort +8 / Ref +5 / Will +3
CMB 11, CMD 24
Sword, Bastard +13/+8 Melee (1d10+8, 19-20/x2)
Speed 20 ft.

{b]Bull Strength[/b]
STR: 24
Sword, Bastard +15/+10 Melee (1d10+10, 19-20/x2)[/sblock]

Remove ads