• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Just a little info to help other PC's prospective targeting plans. Peladus' crossbow bolt misses the nearest goblin, but Xir's mindblade hits it and nearly knocks it down. G1 is reeling on its feet and grasping at consciousness.

covaithe

Explorer
Periwinkle fires her crossbow over Xir's shoulder at the hobgoblin. The shot looks true, but the impact is light.

ooc: Sorry, still catching up from my holiday. Crossbow hits AC 17 for 2 damage.

[sblock=spells prepared]
Spells per day: 3/2+1
Save DC: 12 + spell lvl
0: detect magic, message, light
1: bless, prot. from evil (D), shield of faith
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Peladus fires his crossbow at the nearest goblin, but the creature manages to dodge. Peladus then reloads his crossbow.

-The hobgoblin jumps up from its bed and snarls at the goblins to attack while it moves forward (to square I8).

-Periwinkle fires her crossbow as well and nicks the hobgoblin with her bolt.

-Xir throws his mindblade at the nearest goblin and nails it hard. The creature graps at its wound and reels on its unsteady legs barely holding onto consciousness.

-The goblin Xir wounded staggers back into the corner towards the hobgoblin muttering something in [sblock=draconic]"Help me...please help meeee!"[/sblock] The other two goblins move forward to attack Kona'i and Xir. Both goblins hit their targets dealing a scratch to Kona'i and a more serious wound to Xir. (-1hp to Kona'i and -6 to Xir)

-Kona'i kicks out at the goblin in front of him and the creature barely manages to get its shield up in time to block the deadly blow.

-Peladus can go again...

[sblock=Init/Status - Round 2]22 Peladus 6/6hp
20 Hobgoblin -2 hp
12 Periwinkle 7/7hp
12 Xir 15/21hp
09 G1 -5 hp, disabled
09 G2
09 G3
06 Kona'i 9/10hp[/sblock]
attachment.php

G2 vs. Kona'i, G3 vs. Xir (1d20+2=13, 1d6=1, 1d20+2=20, 1d6=6)
Attack at G2 (1d20+3=14, 1d6+3=6)

Attachments

• PH2_Prisoners_2.JPG
    PH2_Prisoners_2.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 197

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Peladus misses with his crossbow attack and reloads.

-The hobgoblin moves up to position I6 just behind Goblin 3.

-Xir swings at the goblin between him and the hobgoblin, but can't make contact.

-Periwinkle can go...

Boddynock

First Post
-Peladus misses with his crossbow attack and reloads.

-The hobgoblin moves up to position I6 just behind Goblin 3.

-Xir swings at the goblin between him and the hobgoblin, but can't make contact.

-Periwinkle can go...
OOC: Sorry, P8. I've been away for a couple of days and the internet access I thought I was going to have didn't eventuate.

Did you roll again for Peladus, or did you assume that the post above (#486) was his next roll?

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Sorry, P8. I've been away for a couple of days and the internet access I thought I was going to have didn't eventuate.

Did you roll again for Peladus, or did you assume that the post above (#486) was his next roll?

Post #477 was your attack in round 1 and #486 was your attack in round 2. We are now starting round 3, so I need Peladus' actions for this new round unless I am missing something.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads