• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phaeton's Falcons

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Did anyone else damage Bravo 5? I am amazed that 2hp from a crossbow bolt dropped him!!! :eek: :D :cool: :lol:

FEAR THE WIZARD!!!!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Ickle lobs a tanglefoot bag at the retreating Bravo 7, but he ducks down the trapdoor and avoids a sticky situation. Suddenly, a small, scaly form materializes directly over the shaft and plummets downward. Not surprisingly, the creature registers no expression on its dead face as it disappears from view. An audible "whump" is heard shortly thereafter.

[sblock=ooc]Yes, Ickle had a successful sneak attack against Bravo 5 in the previous round.[/sblock]

PhoenixAsh

First Post
Vyleya Argnon, Human Fighter 2 - 22/22 HP

Vyleya shfits her feet to regain her balance as she stands over the prone bandit, and her halberd dances again in her hands, a heavy, ponderous dance. Once, then twice she feints, rising the pole-axe for overhand strikes that do not fall, but whirl out into a new arc. After her second feint, the axe-head comes slashing down, not overhand but at a downward angle from her side, to get under the downed man's guard.

After her strike she maneuvers towards the trapped door, adjusting warily a few feet if he is still conscious after her assault, or disengaging and moving right to the mouth of the trapdoor if he falls.

OOC:
Attack (Power Attack +1), add +4 if target is still prone: (1d20+6=17)
Damage (Power Attack +1) (1d10+5=8)

DM:[sblock](Actions assuming the man is still alive and kicking after his initiative. I don't want to hold up things if your waiting for me, but my actions may change based on #4's actions.)[/sblock]

Lot

First Post
Gurv looks around for any signs of obvious danger in this room before turning his attention to the trapdoor, suddenly oblivious to his blood-soaked clothing and remaining wounds.

"We should continue while we have the advantage!"

The words sound strange coming from a man who was on death's door just moments ago.

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I think the situation upstairs still involves the chainmail clad dwarf, along with the two unconcious bandits (#2 and #6), with bandit #4 being dead or prone after Vylela's attack. [/sblock]

Blind Azathoth

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I'm pretty sure the dwarf was Bravo 6, which leaves none of the opponents left on the main floor, unless #4 managed to survive.[/sblock]

"And we shall," Roland agrees, making a dash to join Vyleya at the trapdoor, assuming she makes it. When he gets there, he'll briefly call out to his companions to tell them what he sees, and then--if what he sees includes the bandit still conscious, or making a break for it down some passageway or tunnel--scramble down as well, preparing to give chase.

scranford

Explorer
Icklebad Moffet - Gnome Rogue

Ickle scrambles down to join his companions at the trapdoor. "Let me see if they left any nasty surprises for us on this door".

921669 no one 1 1d20+6 [14,6] = (20) Search 2007-03-16 05:31:15

921674 no one 1 1d20+7 [4,7] = (11) Disable Device 2007-03-16 05:32:04

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
No bandits remain standing in the warehouse. The dwarf and another of the bandits are unconscious without any wounds, the rest all appear to be dead or rapidly approaching it. Roland arrives at the now open trap door and peers down, only to see a kobold zombie shuffle out of sight down a tunnel to the east. The shaft is a mere 15' deep. A winch and crane assembly sit next to the shaft, and it is obvious that it is used to raise and lower goods. A wooden ladder is affixed to the north side of the shaft.

ethandrew

First Post
Livingston looks at the crowd gathering at the trapdoor and then at their unconscious enemies littering the floor.

"Should we do something about these ones who aren't dead just merely knocked out? Tie them up, beat them up, something so where they can't come back and do some damage again?"

Remove ads