• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phaeton's Falcons

s@squ@tch

First Post
Deric Moonbeam Wizard 2 11/11 hp

Deric nods,"I agree with Livingston -- we need to take care of the unconcious bandits before they come too -- my spell won't keep them out for long."

"If we don't want to keep one of them alive for questioning and pursue the ones that went down the trapdoor, I can easily put the two out of their misery." Deric adds while moving his hand to the hilt of his dagger on his black leather belt.

"Also, I think the one we want to get our hands on is the one who shot out of the window to the small room and down the shaft -- he may be the brains behind this outfit"

PhoenixAsh

First Post
Vyleya Argnon, Human Fighter 2 - 22/22 HP

Vyleya nods in the direction of the downed bandits, "I say finish them quickly, we don't know what's down there and what that runner could be fetching, we shouldn't let him get far."

With that and Ickle's quick check of the hatch, Vyleya starts down the ladder, peering about as she descends.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Deric Moonbeam Wizard 2 Hp: 11/11

Deric walks over grimly to the two unconcious bandits near the table, a sour expression on his face. His tightens his grip on the hilt of his dagger on his belt and pulls the shiny blade free from its sheath.

"I do not take pleasure in this, but we cannot have you coming after us again." Deric mutters to the prone bodies.

With that, Deric will coup de grace both downed bandits with his dagger.

ethandrew

First Post
"Are we all going down the ladder or should we finish up here first? Inspect this room right here for instance, or are we going to do that on our way back? While I do not object to the killing of these bandits, remember we must not let our bloodlust blind us of our mission, we need at least one alive to turn over to our employer."

Livingston will kneel at the newly deceased men and plant kisses on their foreheads in turn, intoning a silent prayer to Kelemvor. Afterwards he will stand and follow the decision of the rest, climbing down the trapdoor if needed.

scranford

Explorer
Icklebad Moffet - Gnome Rogue

Ickle looks over at the murdered bandits. "I guess we won't be questioning them" he gruffly intones, then descends the ladder.

Lot

First Post
Gurv moves to the trapdoor. He hesitates for a moment, staring with discomfort at the slaying of the bandits. After a moment, he shakes his head, sheathes his shortsword, and follows Ickle down the ladder. When he reaches the bottom, he will redraw his shortsword and assess the situation.

scranford

Explorer
Icklebad Moffet - Gnome Rogue

Ickle will follow Vyleya down the shaft, hoping that she will absorb any waiting missile weapons before they get to him, then with a quick glance around looking for somewhere to duck and hide descend the ladder.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Deric Moonbeam Wizard 2 hp: 11/11

Deric wipes his blade clean, sheathes it at his belt, looks around and notices the harsh glances and distain shown by the other members of the adventuring group.

"If any of you had a better idea for the unconscious bandits, you could have acted or spoken up," he calmly asserts. "There will be, most likely, a lot more combat in our futures, and our foes will not be kind enough to show us any mercy."

Deric then rises up and walks over to the trapdoor, ensures his crossbow is slung across his back.

He is the last one down.

Remove ads