• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week (100 maps)

Phineas Crow

First Post
Kylearan said:
Well met!
Hmm, I would like to have the CC2-Files as well. The reason is the same: I still haven't started to work with CC2 but would like to, and your fabulous maps are the best examples to start. Could you send them to me as well? That would be fantastic.

I'm going to be away from my home computer for a few days, so I'll email them this weekend when I get back.

Frilf

Explorer
Hey, Phineas! Drop me an email. I'd like to chat with ya! My email is posted to your Reanimated Corpse (Template) thread. Thanks and keep up the great work! :)

Dirigible

Explorer
Lordy, Phin, there are some fantastic maps here. Some of them are kinda generic, but some of there others... the whole Dwarven Foundry set, the Looming Crag, are brilliant.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Sweet bubbling gods, but these are amazing! I'll be yoinking material from you pretty regularly from now on, I imagine.

Daniel

Phineas Crow

First Post
While it is still a month and half before I begin posting the second set of dungeon maps, starting this week you can find a new weekly series of Phineas Crow made maps exclusively at Silverthorne Games in their section of Free Stuff.

If you enjoy my maps I recommend bookmarking that page and checking it weekly for new maps.

Gorilla726

First Post
I just wanted to say thanks for these maps. I love filling maps in and using them in my adventures, but I am AWFUL at drawing maps, so thank you very very much. :)

Gorilla

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Outstanding map work! Many thanks for this thread.

I'd appreciate some helpful suggestions from the map afficionados here: I am interested in the cartography software mentioned throughout the thread (CC2 -- which stands for ??? -- and Dungeon Designer). Can anyone recommend either or both? Can you suggest a thread here, or site elsewhere, where I might learn more about both? Where can I purchase them, and are the programs available for both Macintosh and PC platforms?

Thanks for your help!

Once again, Phineas Crow, compliments for your stellar design work!

Warrior Poet

Phineas Crow

First Post
Thanks for all the compliments from everyone, I'm glad people are finding my maps useful. And don't forget to check out my weekly series of maps over at Silverthorne Games.

Warrior Poet said:
...(CC2 -- which stands for ??? -- and Dungeon Designer). Can anyone recommend either or both? Can you suggest a thread here, or site elsewhere, where I might learn more about both?

CC2 stands for Campaign Cartographer 2 (which is a mapping program to make world/region maps), dungeon designer is an addon for CC2 which allows you to create dungeon maps.

CC2 and it's addons are PC only and you can purchase them at RPGnow or at the developer's website profantasy.com.

I suggest trying the demos before buying.

Also, I suggest trying out Dungeon Crafter, its one of the better free dungeon mapping programs out there.

KB9JMQ

First Post
I like the key page. Cool.
Can't wait till the maps start coming again.
I am gonna try my hand at some myself soon after seeing all these.

Remove ads