Picard Season 3

USS Voyager is there, and the Doctor is part of it.
Unless it has been stated in one of the Star Trek cartoons that I will never watch, I'm 100% sure The Doctor has not just been sitting around on the USS Voyager museum and memorial.

"Please state the nature of the museum inquiry. Haha, folks, just a joke. I am the Doctor. Curator of the USS Voyager museum and memorial. Press 'start' to start the tour" says the Voyager former EMH with a frown.

I'm sure the Doctor is off living life somewhere. We did see holo module emitters, remember? The Doctor and the Delta Deaf Tones presents: The Music of the Delta Quadrant. Get swept away by music so far out, 70,000 light years, that you won't believe your ears! Thrill to hits like "Don't Phage Away!", "Leeloowla(the root that makes me go Oh La)!', "Everybody was Herogin' Hunting!", The "Shuttlecraft Shuffle!" and the super hit "Somewhere out there, the Pale Blue Dot of Earth shines bright!".

Erekose

Eternal Champion
As a completely off topic comment, and yet still kind of related, there is part of me that wishes there had been the equivalent of the nostalgia-filled three seasons of Picard for … Kirk!

337899406_771271687529362_923077961851202803_n.jpg

Hex08

Hero
I just watched episode seven. I will say I have been enjoying the show, but I am getting tired of having to put blackout curtains on my windows, turn off all of my lights and turn the brightness on my TV up to even start to see the picture. It seems to be a trend in modern Trek (and other shows as well) that I find really frustrating.

Vael

Legend
Yeah, I don't understand why TV is so bloody hard to see. How is it so hard to make things visible?

As for the episode, interesting, dramatic, but frustrating. Some mysteries needed more development.

Remove ads