• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pirate Raid?

Lisa Nadazdy

First Post
Soon my Master Plan (tm) shall be complete... I shall aquire the Cosmic Slinky (tm) and use it to power the Wavepulsethingamajigslideleftandshufflemotion Gun (tm)...
Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!112

Rinndalir

First Post
*finds King Stannis*

*kicks him in the junk and steals his wallet*

*hands him the head of SOAPMan in return*

Here, that should keep you company.

*sees shiney things and wanders off, disguised as Cyberzombie*

phoamslinger

Explorer
OK, I gotta know

what do you people put in your water around here? or is it something in the air?

in Nutkinland, the Pantheon is calm, collected, almost normal most of the time. but they come here and go insane. whatever it is, I WANT SOME! I could rule the world!

phoamslinger goes to check the EN World air vents for Eric's "Gas Bomb of Squirrel Mind Control"

-The Iron DM of Nutkinland

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
a wyrm flies overhead spewing fire

wronggod.gif

See what happens to those who worship false idols!?!? Follow the panthenon and know salvation!!!

well... probably not, but it will be funnier!

Ancalagon

Last edited:

King_Stannis

Explorer
Rinndalir said:
*finds King Stannis*

*kicks him in the junk and steals his wallet*

*hands him the head of SOAPMan in return*

Here, that should keep you company.

*sees shiney things and wanders off, disguised as Cyberzombie*

*sees rindalir trying to kick him in the junk*

*yawns as he blocks a very weak attempt*

*jacks him up against the wall*

*sees a stream of urine running down rindalir's leg*

*gives him a look of disgust as he tosses him to the ground*

yes, me likes your silly pantheon games.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
*Hops back into the middle of the fray*

Whoa! No killing!

*shoves frog-shaped bars of soap into the mouths Rinn, Liza, King Stannis, Lars, DayKnight and Akunin. Look for Billy's mouth and can't find one. Shrugs his shoulders and punctures the bean bag with his spear!*

Now, blow bubbles! blow bubbles!

*Hopes Liza doesn't notice him hiding the Cosmic Slinky behind his back*

Last edited:

Lisa Nadazdy

First Post
Lisa hands the Daves shovels and orders them to dig.

Start here. Keep digging till you get to China. And no slacking!!! Once we get to China, we can look for the Cosmic Slinky (tm) AND start the Pantheon Cultural Deevolution!!! :p

Pirate Raid?

What is up with that, Lisa?

I remember the days when it would be Pirate Raid!!! You Motha$%#^*s!!!

Then it would just be Pirate Raid!!!

Then Pirate Raid!

Now it's like you're asking permission from us to raid our boards. "Excuse me sir, I'm a pirate and I was wondering if I could raid your message boards, burning and looting and making you all walk the plank."
That's just weak.

Lisa, go back up there and edit it to Pirate Raid!!! You Motha$%#^*s!!! and then maybe I'll tremble in terror.

Thank you for listening to this suicidal rant.

AvarielAvenger

First Post
This thread, should, at the very least, have an [OT] in the title. Furthermore, I dislike the fact that this post is so completely off topic for the General RPG forum. If people want to do this, at least do it in another more appropiate forum, like the Non-RPG forum. It's really comforting to see that the moderators only actually lock off topic posts that they don't want to read, by the way.

Remove ads