Piratecat's "TimeWatch" kickstarter is 1090% funded and mentioned on Boing Boing. Woot!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, my investigative time travel game for Pelgrane Press is Kickstartering-off on Tuesday 1/21/14 at noon. I'm setting up immediate access to the playtest manuscript and the character creation tools to all pledgers, and I could not be happier with how it's turning out.

EDIT: The Kickstarter is live, so come see! Link here! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kevinkulp/timewatch-gumshoe-investigative-time-travel-rpg

Also? Spiffy cover.

Timewatch-Cover-Mockup.png

I'll post the link once we're ready to roll Tuesday. Hooray!

Last edited:

I can't wait...

anyone want to place fun bets on how long it takes to fund?

I will go on record now as guessing about 73 hours..

Last edited:

crazy_cat

Adventurer
Unless the funding total is (relatively) high I'd guess under 24 hours to fund - the idea is sound for an RPG system/setting and has really huge potential, Gumshoe is a trusted system, Pelgrane Press have a good rep - and I imagine the PirateCat/K Kulp tag wont really hurt things that much :p

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Good luck with this, [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION].

I'm definitely going to be a customer and I'm really excited to see this latest addition to the Gumshoe family of uniformly excellent games.

I was backer number 18, and we are already double that and almost half way to goal...

"So the Doctor asked Bill and Ted for a ride on there phone booth..."

Remove ads