Piratecat's up-to-date story hour (updated on 8/10, come game with PCat at GenCon!)

Swack-Iron

First Post
Wait-- I haven't checked the forum in a couple of weeks and I'm totally lost. Could someone post a link to the previous PC Story Hour thread so I can catch up?

Lela

First Post
Swack-Iron said:
Wait-- I haven't checked the forum in a couple of weeks and I'm totally lost. Could someone post a link to the previous PC Story Hour thread so I can catch up?

You haven't missed anything. This is P-Kitty skipping ahead due to a form of writer's block/tape fatique.

But, here's the last thread anyway:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=779&page=33&pp=40

Best, at this point, to keep track of both. I use the subscription options to do it and you can get access via the My Account link at the top of any given page. Just click on My Subscriptions after that.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'd merely like to add that Galthia rolled a DC 98 jump check tonight. . . leaping 80' from the deck of their flying ship the Sunrider to the back of a giant ice roc, two freakin' miles above the ground. DC 98. That just kills me. If only someone had assisted him for that extra 2 points. . .

Naathez

Explorer
If Galthia failed by those 2 points, and fell to the ground, I propose immediate ascension as God of Long Jumps and Atrocious Misfortune. Holy symbol? A Parachute.

Piratecat said:
I'd merely like to add that Galthia rolled a DC 98 jump check tonight. . . leaping 80' from the deck of their flying ship the Sunrider to the back of a giant ice roc, two freakin' miles above the ground. DC 98. That just kills me. If only someone had assisted him for that extra 2 points. . .

:lol: You sir are a bastard ... and I salute you! ;)

Spatzimaus

First Post
That better have been "If only someone had helped him for those last 2 so that he could reach 100, which is just a really cool number". If it was actually DC 100, then there's a serious problem.

Blackjack

First Post
Piratecat said:
I'd merely like to add that Galthia rolled a DC 98 jump check tonight. . .

Now, one could dismiss this and say, "Well, sure, he rolled a natural 20." Which is true. That, however, would ignore the fact that he was already at +78. Seventy. Eight. Seventy frickin' eight. Which is teh awesome.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Piratecat said:

Player 1: NEW RECORD!

Please do not reboot Piratecat or Spira while the game is saving.

(Dang: my players are 25th level, and the highest skill check I've seen was only in the 80s. You twinked out munchkin-DM, you. :))

Remove ads