Plane of Abeo, A Place For Retired Adventurers

Awakened

First Post
Alright! Awesome, guys. I'll print these out, get the suggestions to Darimaus tonight, and look over everything.
I'm gonna shut down recruitment for now at 4 so we can get started. I think my concept will work better with a smaller party now that I've given more thought to it. Of course, the freeform-esque feel in at least the early game will be present.
Anyhow, I'll get a Rogues Gallery thread going and a Playing the Game one up tonight.

Awakened

First Post
Sorry everyone, ready to start!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selûne for Darimaus. This is Selune, who is a goddess of good shapechangers, questers, the moon, and the stars. She seems to go along with your idea alright, and her domains are listed there as well. If you don't like her, you can could always do a little wiki surfing. I also have Faiths & pantheons, so if you want be to look into some more obscure stuff, I'd be up for it.

Last edited:

Awakened

First Post
Rogue's Gallery
Here is the Rogue's Gallery. Please make sure all your PCs are up to date.
Hellrazor: Go ahead and up your character in horizon walker levels if you'd like. Also, are you doing a background? If so, I'll wait for you to post it, if not, we can jump into it.
Jemal: Same goes for you.
Voda Vosa and Darimaus each gain 4 AP for their histories and backgrounds, spendable on in-character actions. When you make an attempt at something, spend one and I'll add dice to your roll (for both of you, it's 2d6 I think).
Darimaus: Whenever you incorporate your deity and background, let me know.

Last edited:

Awakened

First Post
Also, Darimaus- you seem to be the only person who didn't finally decide on a 12th level starting point. That's fine, if you want to keep your level 8 status (it will mean that you'll advance faster than the others) but if you'd like, you can add 4 levels and an appropriate amount of gold to even the playing field. Up to you, just let me know.

Darimaus

First Post
I'll take Selune as my Diety. Also, I'm going to stick with level 8 I think. Honestly, I think it will make things more interesting.

Last edited:

Darimaus

First Post
Ok, I've chosen my domains, which will be Protection and Travel. I have no idea where to place his backstory, so I'll leave that up to someone with knowledge of Faerun. Other than that, I'm good to go.

Awakened

First Post
Ok, all we need is a post from Jemal and we can start! Sorry about that Hellrazor, I don't know how I missed that. 4 AP to you as well! When Jemal posts, I will put up the first game post.

Remove ads