• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Plane of Earth published adventures/resources

Pjcircle

First Post
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone knew of any published adventures (1e/2e/3e/4e/5e/pathfinder etc.) that took place in the plane of earth. Looking for some inspiration for designing an arc that partially takes place there (the more Dao the better). I saw al'qadim secrets of the lamp but thats all I found so far.

thanson02

Explorer
The closest one that I'm aware of would-be D20 Modern which uses the 3rd Edition rules set. There's also Ultra-modern4 that uses the 4th Edition rule set. Not sure about 1st or 2nd Edition, and if there is something for 5th Edition, you'll probably find it in the Dungeon Master's Guild.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I can't recall any adventures on the elemental plane of earth. There are definitely resources out there that would help provide ideas, old source books and dragons magazines, but other than the one you've mentioned I'm unaware of any.

Quickleaf

Legend
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone knew of any published adventures (1e/2e/3e/4e/5e/pathfinder etc.) that took place in the plane of earth. Looking for some inspiration for designing an arc that partially takes place there (the more Dao the better). I saw al'qadim secrets of the lamp but thats all I found so far.

Planescape's The Inner Planes & Al-Qadim's Secrets of the Lamp are my two go-to resources. No adventures that I'm aware of.

Quickleaf

Legend

Oh! There's one on DM's Guild called Alabaster Palace of the Dao. And Merric has reviewed it. For 11th-14th level.

I also have very rough incomplete notes on my interpretation of the Great Dismal Delve (city of the dao) and encounter tables. PM me if that'd be of interest to you. Normally I'd share here, but it's for something I'm publishing, so keeping it under wraps.

Pjcircle

First Post
Oh! There's one on DM's Guild called Alabaster Palace of the Dao. And Merric has reviewed it. For 11th-14th level.

I also have very rough incomplete notes on my interpretation of the Great Dismal Delve (city of the dao) and encounter tables. PM me if that'd be of interest to you. Normally I'd share here, but it's for something I'm publishing, so keeping it under wraps.

Oh nice I didnt see that one up on dmsguild. I'd definitely be interested in seeing some of your notes i'll PM you thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads