Planescape Planescape 5E Hinted at?

My prediction: a Spiderwick Chronicles campaign setting.
Or a event what would allow the crossover between both franchises. Then Sigil wouldn't be the main thread, but it may appear within the story.
I don't think either of those qualifies as "little".

I think it's more likely some MtG cards, and nothing to do with D&D.

Although I guess it could be a short adventure for the anthology book if it is still in the pipeline with a new lead.

Guy Icognito

Villager
Ha ha ha.

Of course it wasn't Planescape. Wizbro has zero interest in any campaign setting published prior to 2003
They did Wildemounte and Eberron. And we'll keep getting Magic worlds.

But Wizbro is convinced that new players only like new worlds. Since half the players are new, they're basically giving up on classic settings
If they hadn't started planning Eberron in 2016-17 we likely wouldn't have even gotten that

Anyone ANYONE asks the question "_____ confirmed?" the answer is "no."

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
Forgotten Realms?
They've only published a a 5e book about the Remembered Realms, remember? :sneaky:
20200108_070924.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
They've only published a a 5e book about the Remembered Realms, remember? :sneaky:
View attachment 125296

While that map has a point, it is severely muddled by a couple major points:

1. It doesn't highlight the entire area designated by the "Sword Coast" in current WotC usage (it leaves out the Moonshaes, the Western Heartlands, the North, etc)

2. It uses the 3E map, which is out of proportion with the Setting in earlier and current Editions (weirdest retcon ever?).

It would be better to compare this current map if Faerûn:

downloadfile.jpg

And then highlight the section covered in this zoomed in map as "The Remembered Realms":

downloadfile-1.jpg

Remove ads