• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds vs. Fortnite Battle Royale

I don't play battle royals, I bought "Fortnite" (save the world) in the first day, mine was the last to be sold in the game store.

Since the 3.5 patch almost never I could enter the game. I am sure it isn't fault my computer, because to test I installed "Paragon" and "Unreal Tourneament", both by Epic Games, and I could login and play a game if I wanted, then the root of the error is the servers, now too busy because Fornite is maybe the most popular free-to-play videogame.

JamesVail

First Post
Path of Exile's April fool's joke was a battle Royale mode, and I loved it. I liked it better than fortnite and pubg, I wish they kept it live, or there was another game like it, where the battle Royale is about getting loot, leveling up fighting npcs, and having a dark fantasy setting, while still having the last man standing pvp.

Remove ads